Love this U

Advertisement
Wasn't as horrid as expected, hopefully the team will simply "put up," so we don't have to "shut up."

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

My mane REG!!!

Well played!

Oh Schit! I caught the undercover shout out on the second viewing!

You might have to make this a regular thing once the season starts. Maybe some prose after each game?

Last edited:
Oh Schit! I caught the undercover shout out on the second viewing!/QUOTE]

Lol......Much appreciated, my man. Your line was a bit tricky because of trying to incorporate your name and signature in the same sentence.

Advertisement
Yo reg, nice bars you spit there!! And repping for the U and the CIS Crew, much love. As a fan and a Cane brother, I appreciate the vid.

Happy early birthday, playboy!

Advertisement
What's up Canesinsight crew? I am stoked about fall camp beginning in a few days. So much so, I had to drop this for the crew. I literally just recorded and uploaded it about 20 minutes ago.

Most of it is addressed to the masses, but a minute or so is for this board.

Hope you enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;1YPV2EDRLAA]https://youtu.be/1YPV2EDRLAA[/video]

My brother! 🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spoken Word Reg.

Reg Scott Heron.

Man, I am honored. Gil is a beast! However, I had to televise this revolution. Lol.

I'm wondering how many people get this

He's a natural and a poet in front of the camera..... hey reg, sign me up on the next vid, so we can collaborate on the next hit. "Canes World, Bow down and kiss the ring"! What do you think of the moniker of our album cover? LOL

What's up Canesinsight crew? I am stoked about fall camp beginning in a few days. So much so, I had to drop this for the crew. I literally just recorded and uploaded it about 20 minutes ago.

Most of it is addressed to the masses, but a minute or so is for this board.

Hope you enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;1YPV2EDRLAA]https://youtu.be/1YPV2EDRLAA[/video]

This needs to go viral.

Advertisement
Back