Louisville Has Never Won @ Miami...Brohm Going to Change That

Advertisement
If Jarren Williams can receive favor from the football Gods against Louisville then they can pay TVD a visit as well and bless him on his final leg here.
Jarren Williams got so high before that game that he spoke to the football gods personally.

Slow Motion Smoking GIF

We WILL this game with our defense period. This is ours. Trust me, it's gonna be easier than people think.

Advertisement
Efficient qb play and we body these dudes. But it will be an L if he performs like he has the past few games. Bain will have a monster game

They call those games upsets. And Miami is capable of an upset. Our D is stellar and the offense is way over due to find an answer to win a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Such a corny-åss stat as Louisville has played Miami down south twice since the Canes joined the ACC in 2004 and the Cards in 2014—at the Orange Bowl in 2004 and at HardRock in 2019.

Outside of that, other meetings in Miami were in 1933, 1979, 1983, 1985.
I remember sitting in the West Endzone of Orange bowl when we came back to beat them in 2003 or 2004.

We were down by a **** ton of points. They had a lefty QB, Brohn was the backup and they had 2 stud running backs that ran all over the place.

Brock Berlin led us back to victory or was it Kyle Wright. Can’t exactly recall 20 years ago.

I remember sitting in the West Endzone of Orange bowl when we came back to beat them in 2003 or 2004.

We were down by a **** ton of points. They had a lefty QB, Brohn was the backup and they had 2 stud running backs that ran all over the place.

Brock Berlin led us back to victory or was it Kyle Wright. Can’t exactly recall 20 years ago.
Berlin + Hester magic. One of the loudest I ever heard the OB. That Hester punt return was ballistic. I believe he had another punt or kickoff called back

Advertisement
Back