Louisville Has Never Won @ Miami...Brohm Going to Change That

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Ville has had to come from behind to win 2 of their games & lost to Pitt. 0-6-1 at Miami....BTW it’s Military Appreciation Day @ Hard Rock....let’s give the birds a big So FL welcome :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

courier-journal.com

LETS GO CANES! JUST DO IT! :machinegun::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:
24aa.gif

If Van Dyke can have a decent game we can beat the Ville-

We can win the first Howard Schnellenberger trophy-

What a bunch of BS the ACC schedule makers trying to make those scumbags a big time rivalry -

I hope we leave the crappy conference at some point-

It’s up to TVD he’s seeing a sports psychologist good lord his he mentally regressed to who the **** knows what-

Hopefully will see Brown get some reps -

Advertisement
Fixed.

I don't agree. That low spread isn't inexplicable, its completely explicable. UM is better than Louisville. The OL will wear down Louisville's front seven and control the clock and game. Brohm is a good coach, but this is the type of game Mario wins: a game against an overrated opponent.
MTSU sure was overrated

The Ville has had to come from behind to win 2 of their games & lost to Pitt. 0-6-1 at Miami....BTW it’s Military Appreciation Day @ Hard Rock....let’s give the birds a big So FL welcome :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

courier-journal.com

LETS GO CANES! JUST DO IT! :machinegun::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:
Louie by 28+.

Hopefully, we will see 3 of our backs running free down the field. Even I can throw a slant behind the backers after that. Fruck the Cards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know TVD is starting, but no bull****… it’s time to bench these most of these incumbent starters who haven’t won/done anything.

I love X but it’s time to move on, Brashard or Ray Ray should get 95% of the snaps in slot. No reason to waste more snaps with X, let these higher ceiling young guys get burn. CJJ should see at least 10-15 snaps in backfield.

I know TVD is starting, but no bull****… it’s time to bench these most of these incumbent starters who haven’t won/done anything.

I love X but it’s time to move on, Brashard or Ray Ray should get 95% of the snaps in slot. No reason to waste more snaps with X, let these higher ceiling young guys get burn. CJJ should see at least 10-15 snaps in backfield.
Jayden Wayne should see PT over Harvey.
Riley Williams should start at TE
How about Malik or Popo? What do we gain by having Cloyd play? We’re 6-4

You want to rely on these guys next year yet aren’t giving them burn like we’re in the ACC hunt, yet we’re like 7th in conference. Wasting valuable snaps.

I agree with this sentiment

Jayden Wayne should see PT over Harvey.
Riley Williams should start at TE
How about Malik or Popo? What do we gain by having Cloyd play? We’re 6-4

You want to rely on these guys next year yet aren’t giving them burn like we’re in the ACC hunt, yet we’re like 7th in conference. Wasting valuable snaps.
Cloyd probably just played his best game of the season. Bench him. Yay!

That's the message you want to send to your roster: "If you play well, you can expect to be benched for no reason!"

Advertisement
Back