Louisville Has Never Won @ Miami...Brohm Going to Change That

Cloyd probably just played his best game of the season. Bench him. Yay!

That's the message you want to send to your roster: "If you play well, you can expect to be benched for no reason!"
Well looking it appears Cloyd might have one year left, I thought he was done. Either way, you know the ceiling there…. These blue chip young bucks need snaps. No offense to these boys, but we’re 6-4. Season is shot, we need to let these highly recruited players get the burn.

Advertisement
$80m one of the great swindlings
1700262731610.jpeg

Advertisement
Well looking it appears Cloyd might have one year left, I thought he was done. Either way, you know the ceiling there…. These blue chip young bucks need snaps. No offense to these boys, but we’re 6-4. Season is shot, we need to let these highly recruited players get the burn.
According to the canes football instagram page Cloyd is being honored today on Senior day...also saw a few other interesting ones. Chantz williams is being honored as a 4th yr Junior and Chris Washington is as well as a 3rd yr redshirt freshman lol. Guess the writing is on the wall there....JHH, Harvey, Davonte Brown were not listed. Wondering if they might decide to return.

Advertisement
According to the canes football instagram page Cloyd is being honored today on Senior day...also saw a few other interesting ones. Chantz williams is being honored as a 4th yr Junior and Chris Washington is as well as a 3rd yr redshirt freshman lol. Guess the writing is on the wall there....JHH, Harvey, Davonte Brown were not listed. Wondering if they might decide to return.
Thanks for the updates there. Good info brotha

Also, that makes me want to see more Malik and Popo if Cloyd isn’t coming back lol

Thanks for the updates there. Good info brotha

Also, that makes me want to see more Malik and Popo if Cloyd isn’t coming back lol
Yeah I was interested to see who was honored today. It sometimes gives a little insight on who may or may not be back but not 100%...

Such a corny-åss stat as Louisville has played Miami down south twice since the Canes joined the ACC in 2004 and the Cards in 2014—at the Orange Bowl in 2004 and at HardRock in 2019.

Outside of that, other meetings in Miami were in 1933, 1979, 1983, 1985.

Why is it corny?

Do we only count games against whomever since we joined the ACC? I hope not. It's not how we'd like it.

I do appreciate more of it being put into context of our time in the ACC, that's just more knowledge.

We are 11-3 lifetime
Yeah, but we're 2-3 in the post-Coker era. And those 3 were humiliating. Those losses are hard to swallow, especially when they beat us with South Florida kids.

I'm also old enough to remember when Louisville was a pushover even back before our first championship.

Advertisement
I remember sitting in the West Endzone of Orange bowl when we came back to beat them in 2003 or 2004.

We were down by a **** ton of points. They had a lefty QB, Brohn was the backup and they had 2 stud running backs that ran all over the place.

Brock Berlin led us back to victory or was it Kyle Wright. Can’t exactly recall 20 years ago.
That’s Devin Hester….

Advertisement
Back