Louisville and FSU have horrible defenses

if you can't see the difference between our offense this year and last year ... then there's nothing for us to talk about
I been screaming spread for dam near a decade, of course I can see the difference.. didnt answer question tho.. both things can be true, we are improved on offense but have played some **** defenses.. We will see what we are by tomorrow so we dont have to wonder long..

Advertisement
Why can`t Miami have a real good Offense and Louisville and FSU have ****** Defense`s? It`s evident that is the case.

Are we getting ahead of ourselves here?

Offense has looked better, but we have not played a decent defense yet.
We're 2 touchdown underdogs, so I don't think we're getting ahead of ourselves. The only way we truly have a setback with this game is if the Tigers curb stomp us. I don't know what's going to happen in this game, but I don't believe we'll be blown out. Too much going for us on our side.

Now, do we truly have enough firepower on offense and enough on defense to take it into the 4th quarter? Ehh, we'll see.

Logic says we play well, but still lose on the road to the team that might be the future national champs, however, this is also setting up to be an upset. It's starting to have that feel to it, which is why the betting line keeps wafting down little bit by little bit.

As long as we put over 20 points on the board and play tough the whole way, I'll be proud of our boys and I do think we could possibly win this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I’m just a new guy with some differing opinions!”
I used to wonder what people got out of this - but then I realised I'd never understand people.

That said, I have no time for trolls that come in and start spouting contentious ****. Whatever board you're on, you're only going to last until the first mod sees the post. Where's the payoff?

I have the upmost respect for people like @blackvern who are playing the long con.

be gone ******... its game day ***** and if you aint start drinking then you better be smoking lots of weed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back