Louisville and FSU have horrible defenses

Advertisement
I think we just need to accept that this is the measuring stick. Rather than speculating, enjoy the weekend and we will know more on Saturday night, rather than over analysing every play call, formation and personnel decision. Are we in a better place than last year? Yes? Are we playoff contenders? Wait and see

Advertisement
So now it's we?

1602242805537.png

1602242829428.png

thats cool, we averaged 49 points against them like a good offense should ... we didn't skate by these teams, we beat them soundly and played backups in the fourth. i know some folks get upset in regards to louisville, but we were up 3 touchdowns late in the second half, so i consider that a sound win as well

clemson is tough, no doubt about it ... we'll have to play good ball ... i'm hoping for a game similar to va tech years ago ... tech had marcus vick at qb and everybody picked us to lose ... we came in, played great football and beat them convincingly ... i'm hoping for something similar saturday night ... either way we don't have pressure, they do

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Two of those TD's vs Lousiville were from broken coverages.

FSU almost lost to JaX STATE
We also left at least 13 points on the field against the Ville because wide outs dropped balls. What's your point? We get it, you want to start crap. Good for you. If this is how you roll in your life enjoy the misery my man.

Are we getting ahead of ourselves here?

Offense has looked better, but we have not played a decent defense yet.
Both can be true. The offense is much better. So the scoring is way up which it should be especially against a weak defense. Fla st and Louisville do have terrible defenses. So how do we measure how much better the offense is. Play a quality opponent.

Advertisement
Back