Louisville and FSU have horrible defenses

Clemson fans...

You Scared GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
What are you basing this horrible defense premise on?
Great question Gi Canes.
OP, what has Clemson done on offense? They've played lesser opponents and have not scored as much. What does it all mean.

Let the teams suit up and play Saturday night we will learn a lot about how good the teams are and where we are.

thats cool, we averaged 49 points against them like a good offense should ... we didn't skate by these teams, we beat them soundly and played backups in the fourth. i know some folks get upset in regards to louisville, but we were up 3 touchdowns late in the second half, so i consider that a sound win as well

clemson is tough, no doubt about it ... we'll have to play good ball ... i'm hoping for a game similar to va tech years ago ... tech had marcus vick at qb and everybody picked us to lose ... we came in, played great football and beat them convincingly ... i'm hoping for something similar saturday night ... either way we don't have pressure, they do
well how much we avg last year against them?

Advertisement
We’ve gotten better each game.

mans we still haven’t even seen the full playbook. Have we even ran a screen? How many jet sweeps? Only 1 HB wheel route. Mallory has been banged up the last two games. Let’s see him and Jordan on the field healthy tomorrow night.

king hasn’t really kept it on the zone reads. Lot still out there for this offense to improve on. Let’s see how we do. Tomorrow night

I guess every other team that puts big numbers up against bad defenses shouldn't count those either.

Also OP after UAB "we can't rely on an offense that lives off big plays"

After Louisville "we can't expect everyone to blow coverages"

After FSU "we can't expect to just go up and down the field all day, you need to have some big plays"

Two of those TD's vs Lousiville were from broken coverages.

FSU almost lost to JaX STATE
I know this dork is a troll and he's already been banned but I'm still going to tell him he's wrong.

Brevin beating man coverage against cover zero is not "broken coverage"

Knighton being left wide open because every linebacker bit on a run fake isn't "broken coverage"

Both plays are the direct result of a defense completely selling out to stop the run. When you want to play with 8 or 9 men in the box, this is what can happen. There's a reason why they call it a gamble.

Advertisement
I guess every other team that puts big numbers up against bad defenses shouldn't count those either.

Also OP after UAB "we can't rely on an offense that lives off big plays"

After Louisville "we can't expect everyone to blow coverages"

After FSU "we can't expect to just go up and down the field all day, you need to have some big plays"
For real. Game 1 we run it down their throats. Game 2 we hit explosive plays. Game 3 we sustain long drives picking up third and fourth downs. We can only play who’s on the schedule. People got chill. This weekend will be a huge test of course

For real. Game 1 we run it down their throats. Game 2 we hit explosive plays. Game 3 we sustain long drives picking up third and fourth downs. We can only play who’s on the schedule. People got chill. This weekend will be a huge test of course
These mopes fail to mention defenses Clemson has played are not good either. Louisville defense ranked higher than Va at this point. Not saying they have a good defense

Advertisement
Remember what it was like going seasons without a loss ?? Pressure to perform is real . They shook ; at least the fans are .... I’m going with players feelin it .

Advertisement
Posted this in the wrong thread:

Rewatching the game to chop up for the vid. FSU defense is not horrible, I think people overreacted because of how bad we beat them. They were not giving up bombs and long runs. We were methodically dissecting their defense. Their offense is horrible. Not their defense. As for UL, we put up 47 on them Pitt could only manage 23 at home. So I dont know. I think people are using these to downplay our dominance on these teams. Even UAB, they are 3-1 now

Fellas; I just wanna know what happen in 201 A.D that made those Canes special.

Posted this in the wrong thread:

Rewatching the game to chop up for the vid. FSU defense is not horrible, I think people overreacted because of how bad we beat them. They were not giving up bombs and long runs. We were methodically dissecting their defense. Their offense is horrible. Not their defense. As for UL, we put up 47 on them Pitt could only manage 23 at home. So I dont know. I think people are using these to downplay our dominance on these teams. Even UAB, they are 3-1 now
FSU actually has a few guys who can play on defense. They're not a good defensive team but they're not garbage. They've got much more defensive talent tha Louisville.

Glad to see this troll was neutered. Wish that same energy would be kept for long time posters that OBVIOUSLY aren’t really Cane fans either but at least they don’t let new trolls run wild.

Advertisement
Back