Lou Cristobal

52 was left holding his ****, lmao.
There you found one bad play. He also had the two best blocks of the game. McCoy is obviously the better player and I still don't know why Cristobal was playing, solet's not act like he was the problem. You could have had Zach Martin playing and we still would have lost

Advertisement
There you found one bad play. He also had the two best blocks of the game. McCoy is obviously the better player and I still don't know why Cristobal was playing, solet's not act like he was the problem. You could have had Zach Martin playing and we still would have lost
So what you’re saying then is that the coaching is the problem?

you def dont know ball. Stop while youre already behind.
I don’t know who’s dumber? Our coaching staff or our poRsters…..

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Advertisement
I don’t know who’s dumber? Our coaching staff or our poRsters…..

Blaming Spider-Man GIF
Man i was excited to see the young talent ball out just for us to play our washed super seniors and nepo babies. I was angry watching the game now im just dead inside until tomorrow lol.

Dude, I don't disagree with you. Like McCoy is obviously the more talented player. But Cristobal went in there and played well. People who say otherwise either didn't watch the game or are just haters. There had to have been a reason McCoy and Cristobal kept switching off. Maybe it was to show the group that their starting spot isn't going to be handed to you. Canes fans should be happy Cristobal played well. It just shows you how talented Miribal is
Sh! !t I agree with everything except for The Cristobal crap. He has no business in there.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rivers got abused???? WTF are you looking at? Rivers seals his guy and McCormick seals his guy out leaving a gap for the RB to run through until Lou gets *** raped by the prisoner in Shawshank

View attachment 275753

the shawshank redemption GIF
Coach Hayes calls that a Poh lil Timmy moment 🤣😂🤣😂. Mario needs to get slapped one good time for having that kid in here but he’s his family and I know many would probably do the same for their family too. He’s not on scholarship right???👀👀👀

Advertisement
So what you’re saying then is that the coaching is the problem?
A lot of it was the lackadaisical effort on the defensive side of the ball. They missed about 100 tackles and sulked the entire game. I was standing in the corner of that endzone. Bain was about the only one that looked like they wanted to be there. Also, George had some dumb penalties that killed drives. Let's not forget the interception and the blocked kick

You created this account less than a week ago and still managed to successfully troll. Hats off to you.

Mario Cristobal is a war criminal. We can only hope that he will one day pay for his crimes.

Advertisement
The guy turned his back. And then proceeded to move like he didn't give a f. Yeah next year gonna be neat. McCoy will hit the portal if he's smart
If he doesn't want to compete for the starting spot and develop with the best line coach in the country, then be my guess. Samson or Bell will take that Tackle spot.

Advertisement
If he did, he would have seen snaps this season
Hate to be that guy, but...

Luis Cristobal, Jr.

Saw action in three regular season games as reserve offensive lineman…Made Miami debut in season opener against Miami (Ohio) (Sept. 1)…Played in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 14)…Saw time in win at Temple (Sept. 23).

Luis Cristobal, Jr.

Saw action in three regular season games as reserve offensive lineman…Made Miami debut in season opener against Miami (Ohio) (Sept. 1)…Played in win over Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 14)…Saw time in win at Temple (Sept. 23).

[URL unfurl=
Sure those snaps are after the starters were pulled. Saw no meaning snaps during the year.

The hatred for a guy who doesn't play is weird. All based on his last name

Luis Cristobal, Jr.

And your point is..... Those were all blowouts and he got in late in the game. My point is if Mario had influence on his nephew playing, he would have seen meaningful snaps during the regular season

Advertisement
Back