Lou Cristobal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We had no push at the point of attack, Cristobal shouldn't have been playing over Kinsler. We were getting our stool pushed in, should have been.

LT Rivers
LG Kinsler
C Rodriquez
RG Cooper
RT Mauigoa
Dude, I don't disagree with you. Like McCoy is obviously the more talented player. But Cristobal went in there and played well. People who say otherwise either didn't watch the game or are just haters. There had to have been a reason McCoy and Cristobal kept switching off. Maybe it was to show the group that their starting spot isn't going to be handed to you. Canes fans should be happy Cristobal played well. It just shows you how talented Miribal is

Advertisement
Dude, I don't disagree with you. Like McCoy is obviously the more talented player. But Cristobal went in there and played well. People who say otherwise either didn't watch the game or are just haters. There had to have been a reason McCoy and Cristobal kept switching off. Maybe it was to show the group that their starting spot isn't going to be handed to you. Canes fans should be happy Cristobal played well. It just shows you how talented Miribal is
I have no idea why Cristobal was in there, as I said we had no push and Kinsler was sitting on the bench along with Citizen. I'm not sure what was happening from a coaching decision on who plays. I will give you this, Cristobal was not horrible, my point is we needed to be way more physical on both sides of the ball. Our coaching was trash.

Alright Mrs. Cristobal. We get it.

4th and 2.

Advertisement
Back