Rumor Lots of Smoke at Auburn (about Harsin)..... (think they’d come after) Steele(?)

Advertisement

Hey FSU.

Some other dumbasses about to break your record!

The Cradle of Stupidity:
1644334412935.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bill Clark would be the best hire for Auburn.

He’s the most respected coach in the state of Alabama not named Saban.

I think he’d do really well recruiting there too, especially with AU’s resources.

If not Clark, would love to see the spectacle of Jamey Chadwell at Auburn lol
I'm not sold Chadwell can be as successful coming out from under Moglia's shadow.

I'm not sold Chadwell can be as successful coming out from under Moglia's shadow.
Obviously done a helluva job at Coastal Carolina (and elsewhere) but something about Chadwell's demeanor makes me suspect he'd crash and burn in the big time.

There's a reason he's not really getting considered for these Top 25-type jobs — not even UT a year ago and Chadwell is from the Knoxville area

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
El:

This is Auburn we're talking about.

It's going to be their typical clown show.

Which means that while Bill Clark is very much a logical and possibly very good hire, the Auburn powers that be will go about the process of missing the forest as they stare at the **** trees.

So, this is how it will play out .....

First, they will make the run at Kiffin. Being totally clueless, of course, that in Kiffin's mind, living in Auburn, Alabama is just like living in Mississippi, (similar pile of sh*t, just a slightly different kind of stink). Kiffin is holding out for a job in a city where he can see the ocean. So he'll tell them no, if he doesn't decide to laugh at them on Twitter in what would be a wonderful SEC troll job.

Next, they will go after Hugh Frieze. He'll take the job, figuring: (a) the 19 year old interns he'll want to bang at Auburn are hotter than the ones at LIberty, and (b) he could have a shot to break his record for getting a school on probation in under 3 years.

That all sounds about right.

Yeah but at Liberty they give up the *** to maintain their virginity, which also means you can't get one pregnant.

GIF by Big Brother

Auburn looks like one of the worst jobs in the country
And yet, transfer kids still went there to apparently go home. Home has some serious pull.

Imagine dealing with old farts with money telling you what to do. No thanks.

The barners are being slowly torn apart by bickering BOTs. We are now getting to Tennessee-level weirdness. Billy Napier was offered and wanted no part of that dysfunctional family. To wait for your head coach to take a vacation to Mexico and then blast away at his coaching tenure publicly is just pure bad intent.
Are you from Boston? Putting ‘R’s’ where they don’t belong? Bammer….

And yes, that is pure bad intent. Not a good look for the next guy coming in!

Advertisement
Back