Lost Season Of Explosive Plays

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
Jacurri Brown scrambled for 40 yards against Clemson and Rooster rushed for a 45 yard gain against FSU. Could possibly be because of the booze, but I can't remember any other explosive plays. Can any of you guys & gals post any other explosive plays over 40 yards from this season.

Signed,

Peruche

1669213647337.gif

Advertisement
Jake Garcia to Colbie Young 71 yards against Duke

Keyshawn Smith had a few big KRs early on before he got put in the dog house...

Advertisement
I would hate to see where we rank on plays of 10-20 yards. I haven't looked into it, but I bet it's very, very bad. It's those plays that keep drives alive.

Jacurri Brown scrambled for 40 yards against Clemson and Rooster rushed for a 45 yard gain against FSU. Could possibly be because of the booze, but I can't remember any other explosive plays. Can any of you guys & gals post any other explosive plays over 40 yards from this season.

Signed,

Peruche

View attachment 216166
That was called back.

Young for 71 yards vs Duke, 37 VT, and 23 UVA
George for 24 vs ATM
Ladson for 23 vs GT
K Smith for 39 vs MTSU
X for 24 vs S Miss
Redding for 20 vs S Miss
B Smith for 30 vs VT
Arroyo for 29 vs ATM
Mallory has had 7 games with longs over 20 yards: Clemson 27, GT 22, Duke 34, VT 28, UNC 31, MTSU 23, ATM 21

Knighton for 45 vs FSU and 25 vs GT - both runs
Brown for 23 vs GT and 40 vs Clemson

Last edited:
Advertisement
That was called back.

Young for 71 yards vs Duke, 37 VT, and 23 UVA
George for 24 vs ATM
Ladson for 23 vs GT
K Smith for 39 vs MTSU
X for 24 vs S Miss
Redding for 20 vs S Miss
B Smith for 30 vs VT
Arroyo for 29 vs ATM
Mallory has had 7 games with longs over 20 yards: Clemson 27, GT 22, Duke 34, VT 28, UNC 31, MTSU 23, ATM 21

Knighton for 45 vs FSU and 25 vs GT - both runs
Brown for 23 vs GT and 27 vs Clemson
That’s rough

The Brown run wasn’t called back though only remember because it was a huge sigh of relief for all of us haha

Unless he had another one called back that I’m forgetting it was early in the second half

Advertisement
That’s rough

The Brown run wasn’t called back though only remember because it was a huge sigh of relief for all of us haha

Unless he had another one called back that I’m forgetting it was early in the second half
His longest one was closed back with Roster called for a blindside block with his back turned to the guy. Brown's second-longest was up the middle for 27 yards.

Advertisement
This is such a great visualization. The thing to remember is the offenses from the years you listed were not great, relative to other Canes teams. Which means you're comparing against numbers that are already pretty bad.

This will go down as the worst offense in modern Miami history.
indeed. unfortunately the stat only goes back to 2010 otherwise i would have analyzed it further.

Advertisement
Back