Lost In All This (Don Chaney DIDNT Fumble)

Advertisement

IMG_1129.gif

Advertisement
Chaney should have been stating his case immediately as well to sell it. Dude jogged off with his head down like welp.

The ref would have flagged him. I am surprised they didn't flag him for jogging off the field.

You are missing the point. They shouldn't have ever had the ball. Refs made a bad call on the field and it went to replay. The whole point of replay is to get the call right. Replay was conclusive, Don Chaney was down. Game over.

They shouldn't have ever had the ball, because Don shouldn't have ever had the ball either. Only two people should have touched that ball and that was Lee and TVD with the game ending in a kneel down. This is literally the reason you kneel, to avoid **** like this. But our coaches are "too tough" to just kneel and win a game. Another thing no one else has mentioned is what happens if TVD, one of the lineman or Don got seriously injured on that play? Kneel the ******* ball and go home with the W.

They shouldn't have ever had the ball, because Don shouldn't have ever had the ball either. Only two people should have touched that ball and that was Lee and TVD with the game ending in a kneel down. This is literally the reason you kneel, to avoid **** like this. But our coaches are "too tough" to just kneel and win a game. Another thing no one else has mentioned is what happens if TVD, one of the lineman or Don got seriously injured on that play? Kneel the ******* ball and go home with the W.
People trying to excuse everyone bc they can’t accept that the coach is a meathead

Advertisement
Reading comprehension followed by I’m done here. You’re still using dial-up, aren’t you,
Did your mommy not give you enough attention as a little boy? The reading comprehension comment really got you didn't it? You strike me as an insolent little twit with average to below average intelligence. The whole dial up jab is just plain silly and your little diatribe about how reading comprehension comments are old are completely moronic.

Yes it wasn’t a fumble, yes the defense should have pressured them and prevented them scoring, etc. but none of this is relevant if they don’t run a play. You don’t put the team in that situation.

i do not understand people like you that live in a fantasy land where there aren't consequences for actions. none of the videos available give enough proof for the refs to overrule the call on the field. none of them. so the Miami coaching staff ****ed up and Miami lost the game. try some reality dood.
This is the dumbest thing I've seen written in the last few days. Either your blind or you have an agenda. Either way you need to post less as to not keep making yourself look like a fool.

Advertisement
Did your mommy not give you enough attention as a little boy? The reading comprehension comment really got you didn't it? You strike me as an insolent little twit with average to below average intelligence. The whole dial up jab is just plain silly and your little diatribe about how reading comprehension comments are old are completely moronic.

Per CIS policy, when you can't keep up on the sports topic, you have to go on a personal rant. This says 1000x more about you than me.

Oh, by the way, only true clowns say "I won't be wasting my time anymore" and then respond to the very next post.

Refs have been atrocious this season. You def had the game stolen, AND Mario made a boneheaded decision. Both can be true. But I’ve been complaining since week 2 how in the SEC we have been getting screwed, with it blatantly obvious the 2nd half of Florida.

Refs have been atrocious this season. You def had the game stolen, AND Mario made a boneheaded decision. Both can be true. But I’ve been complaining since week 2 how in the SEC we have been getting screwed, with it blatantly obvious the 2nd half of Florida.

Miami played like **** but somehow well enough to win, Mario is a moron, the refs were god awful all night but especially on the biggest call of the night in which they had video review of.

All are true.

Advertisement
i do not understand people like you that live in a fantasy land where there aren't consequences for actions. none of the videos available give enough proof for the refs to overrule the call on the field. none of them. so the Miami coaching staff ****ed up and Miami lost the game. try some reality dood.
What the **** do they have play reviews for? Ray Charles and Jose Feliciano could see that Chaney's elbow was down before the ball was jostled lose. Come on man. These refs need to be honest first of all or go to the ******* optometrist, or both.

What the **** do they have play reviews for? Ray Charles and Jose Feliciano could see that Chaney's elbow was down before the ball was jostled lose. Come on man. These refs need to be honest first of all or go to the ******* optometrist, or both.

Never argue with ReTArdś

It only lowers your own IQ

Elbow Down - Ball Secure

Crystal FÙCKING Clear

Everything else is radio GaGa radio GooGoo.

This is the dumbest thing I've seen written in the last few days. Either your blind or you have an agenda. Either way you need to post less as to not keep making yourself look like a fool.
How certain are you the refs had that video available to them on the field?

Advertisement
Back