Lost In All This (Don Chaney DIDNT Fumble)

Advertisement
Don Chaney didn't fumble. We won that game. Miami can't just sit back and take this. I know how it looks to other fan bases and I don't care. They have to start calling attention to ACC officiating and put these clowns under the microscope. Yeah, Mario should have called a kneel... but you know what, it shouldn't have mattered because Don Chaney didn't fumble. Clearly confirmed of replay. The refs got away with cheating these guys. Enough is enough.
Of course he didn't fumble. Of course Cleveland Gary scored at ND in '88 when they called a turnover on down. Of course Glenn Sharpe didn't commit PI in 2003. Mario knows, or should know better than anyone, never to even leave the possibility of leaving it in the officials' hands.

Advertisement
I did a couple of times, the fact of the matter is that the topic is about the lack of a fumble and the fact that it was ruled incorrectly. The situation that led up t it is not a point of contention.
When something could have been avoided, the thing that could have avoided it certainly matters.

Advertisement
No, I need a link to the video of us with the ball with 30 seconds left, the clock running, and GT with no time outs.
i do not understand people like you that live in a fantasy land where there aren't consequences for actions. none of the videos available give enough proof for the refs to overrule the call on the field. none of them. so the Miami coaching staff ****ed up and Miami lost the game. try some reality dood.

i do not understand people like you that live in a fantasy land where there aren't consequences for actions. none of the videos available give enough proof for the refs to overrule the call on the field. none of them. so the Miami coaching staff ****ed up and Miami lost the game. try some reality dood.
Wait, are you under the impression that I am blaming the refs? Read the thread, man. My goodness.

I brought it up because we should be talking about UNC. There should have been one “REFS SUCK” thread that disappeared sometime yesterday. But here we are, still talking about the refs even though our own incompetence cost the game.

By the way, the “reading comprehension” jab is outdated and really speaks more to your inability to debate than anything else.
My ability to debate is just fine. The reading comprehension comment wasn't a jab but an observation. You are obviously a young kid and a troll so I won't be wasting my time anymore. Take care now.

Advertisement
Dude...seriously you're being obtuse aren't you?
how-can-you-be-so-obtuse-andy-dufresne.gif

My ability to debate is just fine. The reading comprehension comment wasn't a jab but an observation. You are obviously a young kid and a troll so I won't be wasting my time anymore. Take care now.
Reading comprehension followed by I’m done here. You’re still using dial-up, aren’t you,

LOST IN ALL THIS ..... a dogsh1t offense drove the fuuking ball 74 yards in less than 25 seconds for a winning touchdown. savvy ?

Advertisement
Don Chaney didn't fumble. We won that game. Miami can't just sit back and take this. I know how it looks to other fan bases and I don't care. They have to start calling attention to ACC officiating and put these clowns under the microscope. Yeah, Mario should have called a kneel... but you know what, it shouldn't have mattered because Don Chaney didn't fumble. Clearly confirmed of replay. The refs got away with cheating these guys. Enough is enough.
I agree and disagree. Yes, Chaney didn't fumble. What we need to do is not put ourselves in a bad situation in the first place.

We need to dominate our opponent so the officiating doesn't matter.

Complaining doesn't do anything. Especially after a bad loss. It just makes you look weak.

Advertisement
Back