Losing Walton will cost us

After numerous posts degrading the Canes during and after the FSU game I kindly requested that SaltyCane…Shove it!

That simple and sincere request earned me an “infraction” courtesy of the CIS people. Now, that infraction is interesting on two counts.

One, SaltyCane does nothing but agitate, ridicule and throw-up all over this blog. And two, when reading some (many) comments amongst posters on this blog “shove it” would not make the top 1,000 of posts in which members are attacking each other using language that would make Andrew Dice Clay blush.

Just a suggestion, but the infraction guru might want to read a few posts on this site prior to issuing the next infraction.

Advertisement
More worried about Choc/Burns/Dallas than Homer. Homer has shown he is the goods. But someone needs to spell him.

Walton was great in pass protection. He will be sorely missed there is my guess. Might see Herndon split wide less against quality DEs, might need him to chip or max protect.

To everyone saying "our run game will be fine," have you not watched the first 3 games of the season? Walton was in beast mode. This is an enormous loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe someone else can step it up on offense don't underestimate our talent, Walton best game was against Toledo and BCU but struggled against Duke and totally in the FSU game you can see something was not right.

Walton will be missed but guys we beat a FSU team on the road without Walton doing anything so if we can win a road game against a super talented defense like FSU has in a rivalry game Miami is capable of beating anyone left in our schedule without Walton.

Advertisement
Back