Losing Walton will cost us

Advertisement
To win in the games we want to be involved in, it will take more then 1 player...
Walton is the REAL deal, but we got a TEAM of dogs ready to eat... just got to let them do their thing.
Now we have the coaches to go with them it’s only going to get better.
Did you see that Grit, Hart, Guts, Balls.. nerves of steel...
Rosier was pumping up FSUs crowd before he stuck a **** dagger in all their harts...
I going to say, this TEAM isn’t scared of a **** thing. They will rally around Walton until he gets back out there

A game or two.

You don't lose your best offensive player and keep trucking, especially when you are razor thin at the position.

Homer will step up buddy!! No doubt, Walton will be a big blow BUT Homer will step up to the plate.. This Miami's time and the staff will have to find ways to use the RBs BUT our offense will run without Walton!!

Poster is an obvious troll.Is a hurt Walton as he has been for 2 games better than a healthy Homer? The answer has been no. Homer doesnt have Walton's vision or cutting ability but he still is very effective.
With all our weapons at receiver this will force Richt into the short passing game earlier which may end up being a good thing.

Advertisement
We will definitely miss Walton. No doubt about it.

But, I definitely think that Homer is ready for the big time.

He’s a gamer like Rosier, Berrios, AR15 and has more homerun speed than #1 .

I feel terrible for MW. Kid works as hard as anyone on the team. Plus he’s a leader and is a great threat when healthy. Looking forward to him returning. But, until then, I think we will be just fine.

People are also sleeping on Gray. I think he’s gonna shock a lot of people when he gets his carries.

Advertisement
You can burry your head in the sand, but let's look at the facts. Homer while having a few burst is largely unproven and then after him we have no one. The only hope we have is that DJ steps in and can make plays although the hardest thing to learn for a RB is picking up the blitz and not getting your QB hurt.

If penn State loses Barkley are they going to just plug someone else in to fill his role? Walton was not himself Saturday and while we won, if he was healthy maybe we don't need to sneak one out on the last prayer. All of you bashing say I'm negative but the minute we lose all of you jump off a cliff and want to dump everyone.

You can burry your head in the sand, but let's look at the facts. Homer while having a few burst is largely unproven and then after him we have no one. The only hope we have is that DJ steps in and can make plays although the hardest thing to learn for a RB is picking up the blitz and not getting your QB hurt.

If penn State loses Barkley are they going to just plug someone else in to fill his role? Walton was not himself Saturday and while we won, if he was healthy maybe we don't need to sneak one out on the last prayer. All of you bashing say I'm negative but the minute we lose all of you jump off a cliff and want to dump everyone.

Everyone is unproven until they get a chance to play. Rosier was an unproven qb who "couldn't beat out" Bard Kaaya. How's that turning out so far? The story of Canes football is next man up. Homer has looked great in the few reps he's been given. We don't win the FSU game without Homer running the ball on the final drive. And yes, you have only made negative posts since the FSU game and it's smells like troll.
7e4.jpg

Last edited:
I remember when Canes fans had balls of steel instead of quivering vaginas.

Homer has been crushing it when he is given a chance. Dallas or Burns are up, that's it.

Advertisement
I believe TH is perfectly capable of handling the running the ball. My concern at this point is his ability to pick up the blitz. Haven't seen him in this situation, so this is an unknown.
Walton was doing a great job getting blocks late in the game against FSU, so this part of his game will be missed.

Not saying TH is not capable in this aspect, just that it can be a little confusing due to his lack of expierence

Its sucks he is out but Homer is a freaking stud as well. Burns is insanely talented as well. Choc aint bad either. Are we better with Walton? Sure but I think we still win out besides Clemson .

On the flip side.....it could open up the offense by utlizing more weapons vs power game....more motion sets, jet sweeps etc....also, homer looked really good on that last drive...

He's looked good all season

Im talking about doing it in a big game atmosphere with the game on the line...

Saturdays game would be considered big, Homer was in the last series, did just fine and he's a homerun threat.

Advertisement
Get someone in at RB to block primarily on the blind side... the run game will be fine with Homer and Rozier's ability to scramble out of the pocket...

Advertisement
Back