Lorenzo to UF

Advertisement
Last few days or maybe a week I just scroll and expect bad news. We have to be cursed. Watch us hire an OC good enough to keep this fuqin staph with Diaz and James in power. But the real fans will know it's fools gold and the recruiting class will suffer. Kids already know this staffs a joke when u lose the locker room it's over. We should of cut ties earlier but it's Miami we are the Jets we wait till last fuqin minute. With time we only Fuq ourselves cause Mario's price becomes higher with each passing day.

Facts??? Nobody knows the facts other than lingard. You dont. I dont.

I do know that not getting playing time added to his decision to leave. This losing season probably added to him wanting to go to a winning program.
The facts he tore up his knee..or was that conspiracy too

fact he missed spring and didn’t full participate in fall camp

fact he asked for a redshirt

fact he said he been dreaming of going to UF since sept

fact he pulled a KD move lol

Lol keep defending this ****** staff and athletic department. If GR bounced i would blame him at all. If brevin bounced to bama i wouldnt blame him.

He should of been dreaming about leaving with how this year played out.

If you have a job and a higher paying one comes calling you leave. And i bet you dream about a better job the same way he dreams about a better opportunity for himself. Its simple actually.
Sure. And when a Cane goes gator (doesn't matter the reason) he becomes dead to any true Cane. That's simple too.

You know he has to most likely sit out next year right instead of playing here? 1 Wasted year coming up!
He's already got his family health narrative spinning. The NCAA is in panic mode about how open the waivers are getting handed out though, so I think this year will be much different from last. I hope he doesn't get a waiver, he is the exact type of situation the sit out rule is supposed to apply to.

Advertisement
lol then go root for UF. get the **** off a UM board if youre hoping a gator balls out. you realize coaches will change regardless, but the kids that are dreaming of going to your rival while eating a spot on your roster are also a part of the issue.
Man IDGAF and still a diehard fan, nothing wrong with me hoping for a young man to excel

Last edited:
Last few days or maybe a week I just scroll and expect bad news. We have to be cursed. Watch us hire an OC good enough to keep this fuqin staph with Diaz and James in power. But the real fans will know it's fools gold and the recruiting class will suffer. Kids already know this staffs a joke when u lose the locker room it's over. We should of cut ties earlier but it's Miami we are the Jets we wait till last fuqin minute. With time we only Fuq ourselves cause Mario's price becomes higher with each passing day.
Funny how people claim no real OC would come here because it would hurt their career, but most of those same people are saying that UM should fire the HC after only one season (after which the HC fired the OC who had a historically bad offense). What kind of established HC would come to a program that fires a HC after only one season?

Advertisement
LOL now yall hating but when he commited the whole site flipped out.

Exactly.

Typical CIS. Now he's stiff and can't run, but when he put on for the U, never wavering in his commitment, he was the ambassador and carrying the flag of RBU. But now, he's stiff. LOL. Blood got 17 total carries here and avg. 8 ypc and 2 TD. lol. Yet he's a bum. Man, fck the Gators, but this could've been avoided, and like I said if he balls there, Lord have mercy on Diaz's soul.

Hasnt changed at miami in 15 years.

If you say so. Regardless of your position, with the limited information about the everyday going ons, Lingard is more in the wrong than the staff.

Everybody can't try to pull a TO or JJ Watt and come back from catastrophic injuries just because they want to. And to not consider coaches judging a player on more than just physical ability is just as ignorant.

How do you get ****ed of about the possibility of a coach having the a kid's best interest at heart and wanting to wait. Show and prove in practice, film room etc. Maybe he wasn't that good (5 star RBs bust too). Maybe they did know he checked out at the beginning of the season and said f*ck em or get your **** together..........obviously he didn't.

No one that has transferred from here hasn't "killed" it. Storm was good at UCF, Gus was decent at Rutgers. Storm and Lingard are in the same boat as to reasoning why they left...............*****ing about playing time behind other good backs

Advertisement
Exactly.

Typical CIS. Now he's stiff and can't run, but when he put on for the U, never wavering in his commitment, he was the ambassador and carrying the flag of RBU. But now, he's stiff. LOL. Blood got 17 total carries here and avg. 8 ypc and 2 TD. lol. Yet he's a bum. Man, fck the Gators, but this could've been avoided, and like I said if he balls there, Lord have mercy on Diaz's soul.

What game did those stats come in? 77-0?

I was rooting hard for this kid to succeed - but he chose to go there? Of all places? Fvck him. If he goes literally anywhere else (except maybe FSU) I would be Team Lingard. However...at this point I hope he succeeds in life but doesn't amount to **** on the field.

Advertisement
But we embrace gators that transfer to Miami? Makes sense
Of course we do. You seem confused. Them leaving to the enemy, of course makes them the enemy. Them deserting the enemy and coming to us, makes them accepted.

If someone deserts the U.S. to go join the North Korean government, they become the enemy. If someone from NK deserts their country and comes to the U.S. and shows love to our nation, we embrace them.

The fact this kid is running his yap about how he's been dreaming of being a **** for so long makes it crystal clear to anyone with half a brain cell that he did tell manny he wanted to redshirt and that it was a very calculated move. Dude knew he was going to be in gainesville next year all the way back then, guarantee it. Everything from their camp since that point in time has been nothing but bullsh-t spin to make him look better. Garbage.

Advertisement
Back