Lorenzo to UF

The fact this kid is running his yap about how he's been dreaming of being a **** for so long makes it crystal clear to anyone with half a brain cell that he did tell manny he wanted to redshirt and that it was a very calculated move. Dude knew he was going to be in Gainesville next year all the way back then, guarantee it. Everything from their camp since then that point in time has been nothing but bullsh-t spin to make him look better. Garbage.
Exactly.

Advertisement
The fact this kid is running his yap about how he's been dreaming of being a **** for so long makes it crystal clear to anyone with half a brain cell that he did tell manny he wanted to redshirt and that it was a very calculated move. Dude knew he was going to be in gainesville next year all the way back then, guarantee it. Everything from their camp since that point in time has been nothing but bullsh-t spin to make him look better. Garbage.
Bingo.....but don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!

So, just to clarify: you want a guy who left our program to ball out at our rival, which would help them win games, gain momentum in recruiting, and continue to embarrass our already putrid program? I don’t get it, bro.

Like....if we somehow played them in a bowl game, would you be cheering for him to run for over 100 yards and score against us? Because that’s the way a lot of people here are perceiving your post.
Yep, then maybe our admin will then get off their azzes and make some serious changes. Tough love, if you make the same mistake over again knowingly. And no lol I wouldn’t want the gators to beat Miami, but I put myself in the shoes of a parent because I have a son that plays football, these kids work hard to get where there at they deserve an opportunity to ball out with competent coaching

We have some dumb *** fans. I get excusing it if he goes to any ****** school but UF or FSU, like any of the other 129 or however many. But UF? ****kkkkk him. Dreaming about it while being on our team. Hope he never logs a snap.

Any fan ok with him going to play for the Gaytors needs to turn in their Cane fan card. I don’t give a **** how bad our situation is, that’s inexcusable. Especially when you take into account he’s been dreaming about it for months. MFs on here wishing good luck? Y’all make me **** near as sick as he does. Bunch of front runners. Go to UF with him.

Yep, then maybe our admin will then get off their azzes and make some serious changes. Tough love, if you make the same mistake over again knowingly. And no lol I wouldn’t want the gators to beat Miami, but I put myself in the shoes of a parent because I have a son that plays football, these kids work hard to get where there at they deserve an opportunity to ball out with competent coaching
What if he’s just not as good as he was hyped up to be? Or what if he wasn’t putting in the work he needed to? Would you change your opinion?

Advertisement
The fact this kid is running his yap about how he's been dreaming of being a **** for so long makes it crystal clear to anyone with half a brain cell that he did tell manny he wanted to redshirt and that it was a very calculated move. Dude knew he was going to be in gainesville next year all the way back then, guarantee it. Everything from their camp since that point in time has been nothing but bullsh-t spin to make him look better. Garbage.

And to add to this, not only can he not learn a playbook, but he (and his handlers) were actually dumb enough to make public the fact that he's dreaming of going to UF all season. Waiver denied!

Grow up boyz this is not a gang.
Fook.jpg

Blood in blood out, bro.

What if he’s just not as good as he was hyped up to be? Or what if he wasn’t putting in the work he needed to? Would you change your opinion?

this. there have been guys that i trust way more than the star system in their evals (on this site even) that have said from the jump that Cam is a better player than Lo.

Advertisement
Facts??? Nobody knows the facts other than lingard. You dont. I dont.

I do know that not getting playing time added to his decision to leave. This losing season probably added to him wanting to go to a winning program.

lmao learn the ******* playbook and then maybe youll deserve to see time on the field. he was out 3 months ago at the min and no amount of carries were going to change that. he better take his craft seriously or DM will show his *** the door too. having your teammates come out and say that you dont even bother studying the playbook is absolutely embarrassing, but here you are defending him bc i hate the coaches bro.

Didn’t our resident insider say Manny had nothing to do with the offensive personnel?

I dream of gator couldn’t wait for the new OC to be named?

Didn’t our board leader and other contributors outline issues with the gator boy in terms of playing time?

We should probably be smart enough by now that the teams can’t really respond to rumor and gossip like this when families start getting active on message boards and social media a set up is coming. To the gator has been in play for a while it appears and amidst the Manny hating, many here have done been had ...

Advertisement
Didn’t our resident insider say Manny had nothing to do with the offensive personnel?

I dream of gator couldn’t wait for the new OC to be named?

Didn’t our board leader and other contributors outline issues with the gator boy in terms of playing time?

We should probably be smart enough by now that the teams can’t really respond to rumor and gossip like this when families start getting active on message boards and social media a set up is coming. To the gator has been in play for a while it appears and amidst the Manny hating, many here have done been had ...

this. they want to use whatever info they get when it fits their argument. they hate manny, which si fine bc he sucks, but when the person says manny didnt say **** bout whihc kid plays or not on O, they ignore it. D money and Stefan said the saem stuff that Barry reported for the herald. they dismissed it then bc it didnt fit the narrative. a smart person wouldve waited for the OC to be named and then decide if it was truly bout fit and playing time.

Advertisement
Yeah if I was presented facts I would change my opinion, but as of now we have a admin that are making hires that presents itself as it does not care to win that’s facts

The Lo stock prices took a hit today. Many have moved on from the once hyped RB. Dumping their shares. While others hold out hope for a return in their miss guided evaluations.

Stating that they hope he balls out for the hated rival program.

Funny how people claim no real OC would come here because it would hurt their career, but most of those same people are saying that UM should fire the HC after only one season (after which the HC fired the OC who had a historically bad offense). What kind of established HC would come to a program that fires a HC after only one season?
We have to hope Mario would save and take the job on top of it Mario has to make sure we are comitted. Diaz won't improve the team it's already foreseen. What gave someone like Mario hope is he can recruit and has the brand. I never had faith in Mario at Miami. At Oregon I thought he would continue what Taggert did cause he's a recruiter. I didn't think if he took the UM job that he would recruit at a high level here. Over at Oregon he's going against USC who has the same problems inside the school Miami has (too much politics and other agendas). At OU they want to win and don't have UGA bama UF LSU at their heals.

It's a good fit for him and we waited to long that I'm in belief he won't come and would be a fool to come. I had him above Diaz out of the names when our job was available. Diaz was the lowest name on my list and I said it would be Golden type hire.

Edit: Mario has all the power we need him he doesn't need us.

Advertisement
Back