Lorenzo to UF

Advertisement
Turncoat? Lol. Manny ****ed him. Go ball out Lo.
So he should be cool with wasting 2 years of his life? Manny and Blake deserve whatever comes their way.

Maybe manny should of played him against fiu, duke, la tech.

You know he has to most likely sit out next year right instead of playing here? 1 Wasted year coming up!

Well Mullen was dumb enough to start Frenks over Trask so don’t talk like the guy has the best eye for talent

imagine if franks didnt break his ankle. they wouldve had franks going ALL year long. he absolutely lucked into trask and benefitted from it, obviously.

You know he has to most likely sit out next year right instead of playing here? 1 Wasted year coming up!

also on top of that, he said to a reporter that this was doen three months ago. he didnt give a **** if he played or not here. those carries wouldnt have changed a **** thing. also, for ***** sake, for as much as you guys beleive DSD and others, you ignore the entire point when he said MANNY DOESNT GIVE INPUT INTO O PERSONNEL. he lets the O guys handle it (as he should since hes clueless on that side of the ball). wanna blame anyone? blame the fired OC

Advertisement
Lol IDGAF. Yep I said it and I hope he does.
So, just to clarify: you want a guy who left our program to ball out at our rival, which would help them win games, gain momentum in recruiting, and continue to embarrass our already putrid program? I don’t get it, bro.

Like....if we somehow played them in a bowl game, would you be cheering for him to run for over 100 yards and score against us? Because that’s the way a lot of people here are perceiving your post.

Lol keep defending this ****** staff and athletic department. If GR bounced i would blame him at all. If brevin bounced to bama i wouldnt blame him.

He should of been dreaming about leaving with how this year played out.

If you have a job and a higher paying one comes calling you leave. And i bet you dream about a better job the same way he dreams about a better opportunity for himself. Its simple actually.
Imagine reading what a I wrote..then concluding I’m defending the staff lmao..ig in your theory every player who transfers whatever staff that happens too is to blame..Alabama must have a real ****** staff for running off kamara and others then...Mullen must be **** since Felipe franks is transferring..instead of using facts presented keep pushing CIS conspiracy theories..I heard manny purposely but a hole in the turf before Zo tore up his knee last year in practice..then prolonged Zoe’s rehabilitation all in his plan to ***** the kid over

Advertisement
So by that logic you opposed Trevon Hill transferring to Miami?

I hated Brock Berlin even while he was with us, but it's still different between one of yours going to a rival and getting one from a rival.
Even further more, the hate for Vag Tech and UFag aren't comparable.

I hated Brock Berlin even while he was with us, but it's still different between one of yours going to a rival and getting one from a rival.
Even further more, the hate for Vag Tech and UFag aren't comparable.

along with that Hill grad transferred. he completed his degree requirements. Lo just did nothing this year while taking a ship. if he wanted out, shouldve left in the summer when he apparently knew he was out and rehab on UFs dime

Advertisement
Imagine reading what a I wrote..then concluding I’m defending the staff lmao..ig in your theory every player who transfers whatever staff that happens too is to blame..Alabama must have a real ****** staff for running off kamara and others then...Mullen must be **** since Felipe franks is transferring..instead of using facts presented keep pushing CIS conspiracy theories..I heard manny purposely but a hole in the turf before Zo tore up his knee last year in practice..then prolonged Zoe’s rehabilitation all in his plan to ***** the kid over

Lol terrible response. Nice avoiding of the point i made.

If your current company is ******** you and a better opportunity comes about you take it. Thats in every area of life. I dont blame him for trying to better himself. Seems like you do.

"One player said he never seemed to study the plays, and coaches didn’t trust his knowledge of the playbook enough, in terms of blitz pickup and other responsibilities.

Nevertheless, UM practically encouraged Lingard to transfer by not playing him. Now he will need to sit a season elsewhere instead of competing for playing time here."

Lol terrible response. Nice avoiding of the point i made.

If your current company is ******** you and a better opportunity comes about you take it. Thats in every area of life. I dont blame him for trying to better himself. Seems like you do.
I read your point..it was idiotic. Thus, i didn’t respond to it directly..you compared a kid transferring too going to a higher paying job?? Once again you have to completely ignore the facts of the situation to jump to that thought

Advertisement
I read your point..it was idiotic. Thus, i didn’t respond to it directly..you compared a kid transferring too going to a higher paying job?? Once again you have to completely ignore the facts of the situation to jump to that thought

Facts??? Nobody knows the facts other than lingard. You dont. I dont.

I do know that not getting playing time added to his decision to leave. This losing season probably added to him wanting to go to a winning program.

Advertisement
Back