Lorenzo to UF

You can hate Manny, Blake and the State of this program and still not wish for a Gator to do well. Especially one "dreaming about being a Gator" while here. Those things are possible. Get a hold of your emotions. Ya'll sound and act like our Board of Trustees.

THIS all day!! Dudes on here acting like we don't understand him wanting to leave but NEVER wishing someone going to UF, to do well

Advertisement
You can hate Manny, Blake and the State of this program and still not wish for a Gator to do well. Especially one "dreaming about being a Gator" while here. Those things are possible. Get a hold of your emotions. Ya'll sound and act like our Board of Trustees.

We have a hard time understanding the rules of mutual exclusivity. It’s Manny Derangement Syndrome around here

Manny didn’t waste two years of nothing. Dude got year last year. Wasn’t 100% to start the season and asked to be redshirted so he can transfer. This was calculated but y’all can blame Diaz
Why did he keep trying to get in the game then? Please explain.

Advertisement
Now him and his cuz( we should have gotten both)
Gonna kill it a UF man we forever ******** crap up!
Thanks for the lies Manny

Advertisement
I'm going to be an adult & not bash the kid.. but definitely a weak move though.

@Tweed sorry for your loss

He shouldn't wait around. He also shouldn't have gone to the lizard. **** the staph and **** him.

Im cool with that point of view. But i also dont blame him for going to a school that cares about football. He is tired of taking ******* dance theory at miami and wants to play football.

I hate Florida more than any school in the ncaa but i cant blame the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL now yall hating but when he committed the whole site flipped out.
Excited over landing a 5 star RB? Upset that he's transferring to a rival?
tenor.gif

Once again... Why are y'all so sure he's just gonna go there and automatically become their #1 back and just "kill it"??? Is this based on that 1 run he had against a D5 school or highschool highlights???

I don't give a **** if he transferred. But if you support someone's transfer to your biggest rival you're suspect
They aren’t our biggest rival and we’re a 6-7 program on a downward spiral. They just won 2 new year bowl games. We need to be worried about fixing our **** so we don’t lose future recruits to them not a kid we haven’t seen play in 2 years.

Advertisement
Back