Lorenzo to UF

You can hate Manny, Blake and the State of this program and still not wish for a Gator to do well. Especially one "dreaming about being a Gator" while here. Those things are possible. Get a hold of your emotions. Ya'll sound and act like our Board of Trustees.

This thread is a reflection of just how retarded our fan base is..... Unbelievable.

Advertisement
So sick of this bull ****. Our coaches suck and our players are soft.

Our top rated recruit from the last 8 classes:

2013 - AQM
2014 - Chad Thomas
2015 - Mark Walton
2016 - Sam Bruce
2017 - Jeff Thomas
2018 - Lorenzo Lingard
2019 - Jermiah Payton
2020 - Don Chaney

This hasn't been a very good run for us lately. Really hope Payton & Chaney can turn that around. I'm all in on Chaney.

i feel bad the kid had a knee injury, but its 100% on him if he didn't want to study the playbook and work his a$$ off. you can hate the staff and believe the kid didn't want to be here and compete at the same time. nothing should be handed to anybody in this program and if you're not cut out for it then kick rocks (not too hard though might mess that knee up again) glad that clown tweed will be gone as well

Advertisement
400FC645-6AE7-4A1C-ABF9-0D09C0B7A130.jpeg

I blame BJ!

Well, maybe not directly, but wanted to trot out his new nickname on CIS.

No effing Lingard. So what just because he had the Gators second but in the end he picked us! He could have gone anywhere he wanted! Penos n Manure caused him to transfer! They are both a cancer to this team! Think about our rotation at WR and RB. The munchkins (JT4 n Harley) and DJD. No else got much of a chance. Cager saw this coming and got the **** out of town. Every so often Cam would get a carry or two! They caused good player after player to transfer! Manure stood by and put up with Enos shl! *** em both! Good riddance CMD!

Advertisement
And y'all laugh when staff members(and the previous staff) keep telling us we have a disease going around this team smh. One by one they'll weed themselves out tho.

Advertisement
Pretty strange to think that aside from minimal game action in 2018, and virtually none at the RB position, he will have gone 4 years and played only a handful of competitive snaps by 2021. That's not a recipe for success.

Advertisement
I'm fine with it.....we obviously didn't use him when we had the opportunity...so its like he was never really here :unsure:

Would be different if he had the position locked up...but he didn't

So what's to get mad about??:noidea:

▪ Why did UM seemingly give up on five-star running back Lorenzo Lingard, who announced plans to transfer to Florida?

One player said he never seemed to study the plays and coaches didn’t trust his knowledge of the playbook enough, in terms of blitz pickup and other responsibilities.

Nevertheless, UM practically encouraged Lingard to transfer by not playing him. Now he will need to sit out a season elsewhere instead of competing for playing time here.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article238608993.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Back