Lorenzo to UF

Advertisement
Not worried about Lingard leaving. Everybody blasts Cam for having lack of vision, but in Lingard's action, all we saw was Freshman year Mark Walton running straight into people as well. And Cam has had more big plays and will continue to develop just like Mark did with his vision. I'm sure Chaney and Knighton will be more than fine with Cam. Just need the oline and OC to get much better because a 6 star recruit would look average without decent blocking and playcalling.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t play a guy either if he’s dreaming about UF while we’re playing them in week 1.
This is a travesty................
Him going to the Staff and telling the Coaches " I need more time, I am not ready", while using us to get ready for the Gators?.
No way.......that is not team, in my book, it smells.
Kid used us, and Mullen is smiling........looks and acts turncoat to me.

Advertisement
Exactly my point. Pick a better example than defending a turncoat.
Turncoat? Lol. Manny ****ed him. Go ball out Lo.
He would get a shot next year with a new OC and Dallas gone, and now he's healthy.
So he should be cool with wasting 2 years of his life? Manny and Blake deserve whatever comes their way.

Maybe manny should of played him against fiu, duke, la tech.

Advertisement
So he should be cool with wasting 2 years of his life? Manny and Blake deserve whatever comes their way.

Manny didn’t waste two years of nothing. Dude got year last year. Wasn’t 100% to start the season and asked to be redshirted so he can transfer. This was calculated but y’all can blame Diaz

Advertisement
Our coaches are trash and easily could have avoided this. It could turn out to be a horrible look for us.

Having said that, any alleged UM fans who roots for a Gaytor is a devout piece of ****. Fck our coaches and fck this and every other Gaytor. And painful death to any purported Canes fans rooting for Gaytors.

Not mad at all............how could I be when I've been a Cane for over 30 years and wouldn't lift a finger to help Manny Diaz, Blake James, or any of the current powers killing this program.

He shouldn't wait around. He also shouldn't have gone to the lizard. **** the staph and **** him.

Advertisement
Back