Lorenzo to UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
ptVrLXT.gif

Advertisement
Whelp, was cheering for him until now. could have gone to 100 other schools and I would have continued to. May he take advantage of his opportunity for a free education and fail miserably in athletics.

I'm normally all about good luck young man, etc. This one is tough though. They gave us Berlin, guess we owed them a five star. Will be interested to see if he's ever 100 percent.

I had his back until he “dreamed” about UF while being on our roster. Kid can go to ****.
It's bad optics. If we're not careful, we're going to be used as a developmental squad for powerhouse SEC teams. A fringe player for the Crimson Tide goes instead to Miami to be developed via playing time; and once he is seasoned and viewed as acceptable jumps into the portal to go back to his real school of choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao at these fake mad nerds on here.
I wish this kid the best. I don’t blame any kid jumping ship from this disaster. I wouldn’t send my own child here in this mess to waste away his football career.

I don't give a **** if he transferred. But if you support someone's transfer to your biggest rival you're suspect

Advertisement
Back