Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy how fast our fans hopped on the Harris bandwagon. Harris is a NFL talent but Lo is still the best back in our RB room. Our fans just have a severe case of recency bias. I haven't forgot though, this kid is the truth. He needs to not run so upright, but still, he's the truth. Reminds me of a young D Mac whe he was at Arkansas.

Bias? Cam has played more due to Lingard being injured. No way for us to hype him up if he's coming off an injury and hasn't had any serious playing time when the other 2 RBs infront of him has been successful already. You're projecting him to be best based on his high school performance while everyone else is making a comparison of college. If we did high school, pre-injury Burns is the best RB on the roster. But he hasn't been the same since his injury, and we only hope that Lingawwd comes back healthy and playing like he's unbothered by the chance of reaggravating it.

I was at Camping World with my Son when it happened...Field was F-ing Deplorable....I even got into a Heated argument with Steve Hogan (On Citrus Bowl committee) a week later, in ref to field conditions...
Yeah I was there also it was cold as **** that night in Orlando and chunks of that field were coming up every play! Oh yeah JJ Watt got paid that night!!!

Advertisement
if I recall isn’t lo regarded as the fastest on the team? If that’s true then he’s faster than redwine and homer. So at the very least lo is a 4.4 flat or better. He didn’t tear his acl so I doubt he slower.

Exactly....I know Erickson was innovative...but was also Stubborn...How tf do you only have one offensive scheme...Knowing what your going up against a month in advance??..smh....
Overconfidence from being 1 game away from going undefeated for 2 consecutive years?

Advertisement
I'm excited to see Lorenzo back in action. I'm highly confident he will be special for us, if he comes back healthy & continues to work hard.

Cam is a great RB too. They will represent a strong 1-2 punch.

Go Canes!

I know some people don't agree with me (No Fs given) but I'll take it to my Grave that against Bama, that One Back Offense was a Terrible choice to run against them...Especially with a porous OL...I screamed at the TV the entire game...Bad OL...A QB who was a Sloth to begin with, and your running a 1 back offense, with 160lb Conley splitting out Wide, against Copeland & Curry??....It was Suicidal.....

Let’s see; I try to erase the 92 & the 02 seasons from my head due to poor planning from the coaches in those bowl games. Couldn’t agree more w u.

Overconfidence from being 1 game away from going undefeated for 2 consecutive years?

Overconfident in the chit wasn’t working. U can’t just have a plan A; u gotta make adjustments. Those adjustments never came and Bama had their ears pinned back.

Advertisement
Back