Lorenzo Lingard

Advertisement
You can tell in this video that he hurt his left leg. He doesn’t cut as hard off that leg as he’s probably still gaining confidence back
The confidence to cut on it full speed is usually the last thing to return. But it's a good sign that he's not wearing a brace. Probably means he's a full go medically.

Advertisement
You can tell from that video he will be good to go by camp. Cutting with no brace and a man pulling him from behind. Definitely no acl with this type of recovery unless lingard is Jerry rice or adrian peterson

You can tell in this video that he hurt his left leg. He doesn’t cut as hard off that leg as he’s probably still gaining confidence back

True. He’s barely even cutting on it and chopping his feet

Advertisement
Probably the best athlete on the roster and also possibly the best work ethic on the team. But best of all he's a diehard cane through and through and represents well. There are plenty of things to whine about in the canes world but Zo is definitely not one of them, he'll be back and he'll be a star for us at RB

Advertisement
It’s crazy how we have a three headed monster at RB.

Nah, it's more or less what a top 20 program should have. I like those three, but none of them has proved himself to be AA or even All Conference.

You want to talk crazy -- We had Portis, McGahee, and Gore in 2001 -- three NFL All-Pros. And you can add Najeh Davenport at FB, who also played many years in the NFL. ****, the son of Walter Payton was even on that team, buried somewhere back on the depth chart.

Again, I like the three we have (hope they're all 100% healthy), but it's nothing compared to what our 2001 team had.

Nah, it's more or less what a top 20 program should have. I like those three, but none of them has proved himself to be AA or even All Conference.

You want to talk crazy -- We had Portis, McGahee, and Gore in 2001 -- three NFL All-Pros. And you can add Najeh Davenport at FB, who also played many years in the NFL. ****, the son of Walter Payton was even on that team, buried somewhere back on the depth chart.

Again, I like the three we have (hope they're all 100% healthy), but it's nothing compared to what our 2001 team had.
That approach though is a problem in itself. Nothing wrong with saying they're still unproven regardless of how much potential they have I'd agree. Gotta strap it up and turn that potential into your performance. But bringing up any of our other players from past wont help them reach their potential one way or another. They all know what we expect. Let them be great on their own terms brother. Regardless very few teams ever anywhere that can say they stack up to that or what we had with ej either. That's just reality

That approach though is a problem in itself. Nothing wrong with saying they're still unproven regardless of how much potential they have I'd agree. Gotta strap it up and turn that potential into your performance. But bringing up any of our other players from past wont help them reach their potential one way or another. They all know what we expect. Let them be great on their own terms brother. Regardless very few teams ever anywhere that can say they stack up to that or what we had with ej either. That's just reality

I don't disagree with anything you wrote. TaylorCane said it was 'crazy" that we have Lingard, DJ, and Camron. And I responded that it's more or less the RB depth chart you'd expect Miami to have.

Advertisement
I don't disagree with anything you wrote. TaylorCane said it was 'crazy" that we have Lingard, DJ, and Camron. And I responded that it's more or less the RB depth chart you'd expect Miami to have.
Ah. My bad then. I dont usually read through most of this. That's absolutely the case. Running back,wr,de & db we should never be anything less than stacked.

Derrick Henry, Alvin Kamara (transferred), TJ Yeldon, Kenyan Drake all in this pic, We can easily be on this level again.

Advertisement
Back