Lorenzo Lingard

Lingard returning kicks with his speed and fearlessness could be INSANE even though the kickoff has been pretty marginalized by the new rules.
I agree - Lingard could make a big impact here. Thomas, DJ, and Osborn have all returned Punts & Kicks, so there's plenty of good options here.

Advertisement
FSU is our biggest rival, but I feel there's always been an underlying respect between those programs. Like we want to kick their ***, bloody their faces, but then we'll pick their bodies up and send them off to fight another day. No such feelings whatsoever for the gator. I despise everything about that program with every ounce of my being and would leave their bodies to rot on the field. The gator is #1 on that list for me, and it's not even close. I'd probably have ND ahead of FSU as well. Though don't get me wrong, fvck the semenholes! LOL

Last edited:
Lingard should have been returning kickoffs in 2018. We have to pray that this new staff aren't 'tards.

They were starting to work him in on kicks last year. He returned 2 kicks in the UVA game. He probably would've done it more the 2nd half of the year if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Advertisement
FSU is our biggest rival, but I feel there's always been an underlying respect between those programs. Like we want to kick their assout, bloody their faces, but then we'll pick their bodies up and send them off to fight another day. No such feelings whatsoever for the gator. I despise everything about that program with every ounce of my being. the gator is #1 on that list for me, and it's not even close. I'd probably have ND ahead of FSU as well. Though don't get me wrong, fvck the semenholes! LOL

This...for the people that have been around a while. My order...

1A) U of Felons
1B) Gayturds
1C) The Lizards
4) FSwho
5) Hunchback Rudy
6) Let's go F$ck some Bucks
7) Vagtech

Lingard returning kicks with his speed and fearlessness could be INSANE even though the kickoff has been pretty marginalized by the new rules.

This is something he probably would've been doing last year had he stayed healthy. It depends on how that knee is doing. I would like to see him start off at gunner on punt returns to help ease back his confidence in the knee. Once he feels good going at full speed it'll open up all options.

Advertisement
This is something he probably would've been doing last year had he stayed healthy. It depends on how that knee is doing. I would like to see him start off at gunner on punt returns to help ease back his confidence in the knee. Once he feels good going at full speed it'll open up all options.
He’s healed and ready. He should be full go.

I don’t think Mark Pope is Elite. He’s not in that Jeudy, Ridley, Richards, Amari, group. He’s close to Stacy Coley. But Coley contributed his true freshman year.

I don't think we've seen the best of Pope and really wont get to see him shine until next season..... he's going to contribute this season but how much? I think our best 3 WR options are 1 JT/KJ 3) Hightower and then you can pick between 4-6 Harley/pope/wiggins/payton/njoku.

I don't think we've seen the best of Pope and really wont get to see him shine until next season..... he's going to contribute this season but how much? I think our best 3 WR options are 1 JT/KJ 3) Hightower and then you can pick between 4-6 Harley/pope/wiggins/payton/njoku.
I sure hope we haven't seen the best of Pope, as we really haven't seen a thing from Pope.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back