Lorenzo Lingard now a 3 star - Gaytor Math

Limptard likes the menu there featuring the Mullen sandwich...mrs Mulhem in front of him and corck Mulhem in the back. Fish? He put on a shark suit

Advertisement
Cant believe people thought there was conspiracy agaisnt Lingard, it’s like they only remember his one nice run against a FCS school
He got here and saw a reality that “ hey D1 is for real “ no free lunch in instant start these dudes don’t roll over and purr submission.

He saw he had “ skim milk” an not QUESO CREME” very eye opening to a spoon fed child .

I’m glad the kid transferred to UF because last season half the people here were saying that the coaches were purposely holding him back. Like they were purposefully keeping a star on the bench because they had some grudge and not because he was injured/couldn’t play

Advertisement
Tweed is hella mad his meal ticket will end up as an NFL camp tryout.

Lo isn't Tweed's meal ticket, not by a long shot. Most of y'all have never even met @Tweed .

Lo and Tae are related. Both signed with Miami. One transferred to the Gaytors.

I may not be happy with Lorenzo's choices, but I'm not going to waste my time slagging him either. I will happily allow Gaytors fans to be the classless buffoons in Florida, all I care about is the next man up at Miami.

Advertisement
I’m glad the kid transferred to UF because last season half the people here were saying that the coaches were purposely holding him back. Like they were purposefully keeping a star on the bench because they had some grudge and not because he was injured/couldn’t play
I asked this question at least a dozen times last year on the Lo jerkoff session threads:

"Give me one reason other than "the corches suck!" as to why the staff who are the ones who have their jobs on the line would elect not to play Lo if 1) he is healthy, 2) he is ready, 3) the team would be better having him out there?"

None of the posters here who had been endlessly pushing this ridiculous conspiracy theory bullsh-t were able to give an answer to that. Not one.

Last edited:
I asked this question at least a dozen times last year on the Lo jerkoff session threads:

"Give me one reason other than "the corches suck!" as to why the staff who are the ones who have their jobs on the line would elect not to play Lo if 1) he is healthy, 2) he is ready, 3) the team would be better having him out there?"

None of the posters here who had been endlessly pushing this ridiculous conspiracy theory bullsh-t were able to give an answer to that. Not one.

Are you surprised?

Advertisement

Because it's easier for them to say "durrr, corches don't play the best players" than to face the facts that the recruiting sites they jerk it to aren't always right and not every five star player breaks out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back