Lorenzo Lingard now a 3 star - Gaytor Math

1590583884441.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
No he isn't. He's more experienced. Plenty of freshmens RBs have come into programs and stole everyone else's lunch money.
And I’m telling you Chaney and Knighton ain’t stealing Cams Lunch money. You can bet that. I think Knighton and Chaney have a higher ceiling. But they are not gonna come in and just surpass cam based on what? Recruiting hype? Cam came in ranked the number 7th RB in his own right too. Knighton is from my HS so I’m rooting on his success heavy, but he needs to develop more physically before he can carry a load. Chaney needs to adjust from that pop Werner system they ran at Belen. Let’s just let these young pups come along for once..abd please no mid season conspiracies when it’s Burns getting the 2nd team reps like most dis with Lo

Advertisement
Wasn’t Lingard a product of a wing T offense and he had trouble picking up the offense here?

Ehh, he doesn’t do it for me. I think he’s the definition of an average back. I’m usually beating my chest for our players but I was just never high on him.
Do you take in account how putrid that line was he ran behind. No back will look anything but avg when they are getting hit at the LOS

Wasn’t Lingard a product of a wing T offense and he had trouble picking up the offense here?
Are fan are repeating the same ****..now them bois Knighton and Chaney are gonna come in and be better then can Day one. Came was a top 10 talented RB prospect just like these Two young cats

Are fan are repeating the same ****..now them bois Knighton and Chaney are gonna come in and be better then can Day one. Came was a top 10 talented RB prospect just like these Two young cats
Those 2 are more natural rbs than Lingard was with different running styles entering Miami. Completely Different scenarios. I wont Say cam is the 3rd best rb because but he’s certainly at best the 3rd most talented. Both the 2 young guns have more tools and are more gifted. By the way Im a cam Harris fan it’s just the reality of the situation

Advertisement

Lingard = Rasul

Outrunning people just isn't enough. You still gotta be a RB. Chaney has the edge there for sure. Not worried about him long term but if i had to choose one of the RB's to be 4th in rotation early it'd be him.

Those 2 are more natural rbs than Lingard was with different running styles entering Miami. Completely Different scenarios. I wont Say cam is the 3rd best rb because but he’s certainly at best the 3rd most talented. Both the 2 young guns have more tools and are more gifted. By the way Im a cam Harris fan it’s just the reality of the situation
But my thing is this..what’s are you basing this on? HS film and rankings?. Like I said I’m rooting for that boy Knighton personally but I understand day one he needs to develop physically. Imo he’s the the same type of back as cam. One cut acceleration type kid. Chaney, like Lo is coming from a wing T pop Werner system. He will need to adjust his foot work, reading his proper block keys, pass pro, etc. Both kids are top notch prospects but so was cam out of HS. Then take in account what can and Deejay ran behind last season. And cam still broke off impressive runs. Ppl calling cam Avg are not accounting for the bs he ran behind imo..I’m excited about Knighton and Chaneys potential but let’s pump the brakes before the conspiracies start once Burns is the number 2 back. Lol I’ve seen this story befor

Advertisement
This is totally overhyped. Great RBs succeed in any type of system. Take the handoff and go. It’s the most instinctive position by far in football. You don’t learn the position. You play that position.

Limptard got hurt and he wasn’t as good as we thought he was probably because he spent his days and nights dreaming of being sodomized by a gator tail. His failure here had nothing to do with a Wing T

This is totally overhyped. Great RBs succeed in any type of system. Take the handoff and go. It’s the most instinctive position by far in football. You don’t learn the position. You play that position.

Limptard got hurt and he wasn’t as good as we thought he was probably because he spent his days and nights dreaming of being sodomized by a gator tail. His failure here had nothing to do with a Wing T
This. Being able to chip/block a rusher is for aholes.

Advertisement
Back