Lorenzo Lingard Jr. IS HEALTHY....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He sucks based on? not playing ?

Everyone here is too scared to call a spade a spade because Tweed is around. If you're not getting looks ahead of Robbie Burns, you stink.

He was a one-cut back in high school and that probably hasn't changed. We're a pro style team (we shouldn't be) and that doesn't suit the needs of our dog**** scheme.

So who's fault is it for not playing him .... Hickson or Enos or Manny bc someone is making that call

Advertisement
Everyone here is too scared to call a spade a spade because Tweed is around. If you're not getting looks ahead of Robbie Burns, you stink.

He was a one-cut back in high school and that probably hasn't changed. We're a pro style team (we shouldn't be) and that doesn't suit the needs of our dog**** scheme.

Our Manny is just a bad coach. G15 was behind Patchan, Burns is behind Jimmy Murphy, Knowles was ahead of Bubba, DJ ahead of Blades etc

I just wanted to go on record since the season is over and say that Lo is healthy. He has been for quite some time.

Bruh, we already knew. Appreciate u for bringing this out. I’m not going to even put u and Lo on spot right now, but I’m hoping he can get some burn in the bowl game. All the outlets thought he was playing today.

Advertisement
Our Manny is just a bad coach. G15 was behind Patchan, Burns is behind Jimmy Murphy, Knowles was ahead of Bubba, etc

Manny is a bad coach. Doesn't change the fact that he isn't getting a single carry. I could be wrong but I've been in the "he might just not be that good" camp for a while. Just an opinion and I'd love to be wrong, kid loves the program clearly.

Advertisement
Back