Lorenzo Lingard Jr. IS HEALTHY....

Why is he remotely a topic? Isn't his only relevant playing time against Savannah State last year? Can we table discussion about him until he does something worth talking about?

Advertisement
I can only speak from what I believe man and if he can't see the field at some point you gotta ask the question. Again, very willing to eat crow here.

This staff has been mismanaging playing time from the jump bro. You really going to defend players getting preferential treatment for dancing and rah rah ****. GTFOH!

Exactly... it’s amazing that anyone is still defending the staff, but here we are! Just WOW

I wanted Lo to play too, but tweed came here with his hot take, if posters take aim, that’s for him to deal with it....

You do realize that the person who said that was Coach Brown after the 2nd game of the year last year. It was a throw away comment along the lines of “Lo needs to understand our blitz pickups better”.

Just wondering where that came about from.
So basically this staff is holding players growth. SMDH!

You do realize that the person who said that was Coach Brown after the 2nd game of the year last year. It was a throw away comment along the lines of “Lo needs to understand our blitz pickups better”.

And it’s funny his only play in the game (that I saw), he lined up left and picked up a block! I bet he was dying to hit someone since he knew this **** staff wasn’t getting him the rock!

Advertisement
And can’t get carries over burns

Was really hoping and thinking that Burns would ball out now that he finally got some playing time.
Oh well.

... and yes I know that some responses will be that it doesn’t matter who is back there because our OL suck or starters were injured or Enos’ play calling sucks or something else or a combination of the above, etc.

Could be true.

But McGahee and Lamar Miller didn't have too many cuts in them from what I recall.

Granted, McGahee was much bigger than Lingard and much, much stronger. And fun to watch.

Hopefully there's something else going on - I'd like to see what he could do.
McGahee and Miller ran behind offensive lines..out backs run behind Off-Ensive lines..there’s a difference.,and we’ve seen RBs come through here and other places and not live up to their recruiting statures,.nut kid is only a Sophomore..I’m certainly not writing him off as a bust

Advertisement
This staff has been mismanaging playing time from the jump bro. You really going to defend players getting preferential treatment for dancing and rah rah ****. GTFOH!

It's just a difference of opinion. We're all entitled to one. Everyone knew G15 being behind Patchan was a disgrace but with there being a severe lack of depth at RB you'd expect Lorenzo to at least get the rock a few times. Until someone can explain to me why he isn't, I can't help but believe what I believe.

I am Lorenzo Lingard fan and want to be wrong 10000%.

This is a one cut system..Deejay, Cam and Burns are all one cut backs...why lingard doesn’t play? Would he really make a difference behind this line? Honestly

This is where I am.

It honestly sucks that he's healthy and not getting run, but I would have to ask... Would he make a difference?

Not a knock on him... But when a kid is less than 100% (and I would assume he is based on the type of injury and when he suffered it), do you risk further injury behind a sub-par line? This is a kid that you figure, if you can maintain the relationship through next season, could be a STAR for you next year. Why put him out there to potentially get banged up in a throw-away season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for him. He probably shouldn’t have gone to Diaz to tell him he wasnt ready to play. Add in Dallas was a good back and Harris has a good burst. Just needs to wait his turn.

Im just surprised we didn't play our Walk On Rb ahead of him tbh. These coaches are a joke.

Do you know who decides the rotation? Like the rotation at every position is terrible. Starting a walk on lb in place of pinckney was garbage...not playing guys like Hightower...

Advertisement
Back