Lorenzo Lingard Jr. IS HEALTHY....

Lo should be playing. But let's not forget this staph had Rousseau as a backup. Can't coach or evaluate.

Rousseau was out most of 2018 with a fractured ankle, wasn't ready to roll earlier this year and got worked back into the equation and eventually dominated.

As for Lingard, there's obviously more to this story here. I don't buy the conspiracy theory nonsense. There is no way coaches are purposefully trying to keep a 5-Star on the bench, to run a 3-Star third-stringer in Robert Burns.

If Lingard was ready to carry the load—physically and emotionally—he'd be in there. Obviously he's not—but for a coaching staff who already knows their asses are on the line, ludicrous to think they're actively sitting ready-to-go players for lesser players. Especially considering the fact they've given Thomas chance after chance and let Martell take two leaves of absence, yet he's back and in the fold to play in the bowl game.

Advertisement
Rousseau was out most of 2018 with a fractured ankle, wasn't ready to roll earlier this year and got worked back into the equation and eventually dominated.

As for Lingard, there's obviously more to this story here. I don't buy the conspiracy theory nonsense. There is no way coaches are purposefully trying to keep a 5-Star on the bench, to run a 3-Star third-stringer in Robert Burns.

If Lingard was ready to carry the load—physically and emotionally—he'd be in there. Obviously he's not—but for a coaching staff who already knows their asses are on the line, ludicrous to think they're actively sitting ready-to-go players for lesser players. Especially considering the fact they've given Thomas chance after chance and let Martell take two leaves of absence, yet he's back and in the fold to play in the bowl game.
Wow, logic... I'm glad it still exists.

I don't know what to believe because I don't trust this staph.

I agree with you that logic tells you this, but this year there were countless player mismanagement issues , ie being so unprepared for one injury that you play a walkon freshmen in a close game. Man I pray he rights the ship, but evidence shows manny is waaaay in over his head

Advertisement
I don't know what to believe because I don't trust this staph.

you can not trust this staff and still believe this statement. That’s the crux of his argument - they have made questionable decisions but have always played talent except for Lo. Who knows what’s going on, remember how they hid that Martell skipped town to protect him? We’ll find out the truth in a few years

you can not trust this staff and still believe this statement. That’s the crux of his argument - they have made questionable decisions but have always played talent except for Lo. Who knows what’s going on, remember how they hid that Martell skipped town to protect him? We’ll find out the truth in a few years

****, they tried to hide JW going awol during practice

The norm, the logic and the conventional wisdom are all out of the window with this staff. So I'm not sure that I see what you see.
If I saw sound judgement and good decisions from game one this season until the last game then I may agree with your assessment. But this coaching staff looked lost this season so I don't trust any of their decisions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i rather have a one legged lo than "cement shoes" Burns

a good coach would figure out a way to use them both!!! burns could have played a quad hill/Najee davenport type of role. Lo could have played more on kick returns. don't understand why we only play a handful of players. if we put up point like we used to they all would be playing against cMU's in the third and fourth players.

Advertisement
Back