Lorenzo Lingard Jr. IS HEALTHY....

Advertisement
Another cluster f&ck by this staff in evaluating talent. Lo should have been the #2 back behind Dallas and nothing against Harris, he has performed well. Lo's speed is a different level and we needed that because lord knows we have no vertical passing game. I'd be shocked if this kid sticks around.

Fck it; I’ll say it for u. LO DESERVES TO PLAY! I’ve been hopping mad all season. Tate deserved to play & so did Lo. Our season has been fcked already, so why not see what we have to build upon.

Appreciate u taking the high road on this.

We did Tate a favor not playing him. He would have looked like pure *** and his coaches nfidence would have taken a hit.

In garbage time for Ohio State, he looked great.

In garbage time for us, he looks like ****.

Think about that. It shows there is something wrong with this seriously wrong with this program.

This "can he pass protect?" bull**** is part of the problem.

First, do we even know that he cant pass protect? Where is this assumption originating?

But most importantly, who tf cares if he cant pass protect!!!

It just illustrates the lack of imagination on our staffs part that they cant find away to utilize their 5 star running back bc he may be lacking one one area.

This is the same mentality that causes coaches to pass on a Lamar Jackson. Its the same mindset that pushes you to start Patchan over GR.

You think Cutcliffe, or Riley, or Yost, or Ruggerio, or Luongo would give a **** if their elite rb could pass protect?

Scheme around it for fux sake.

We never deserved guys like Cook, man. Manny displaying the same idiotic mentality Golden had. Wouldve kept a guy like Cook on the bench bc he fumbles or missed a block in the first fall camp or some dumb ****.
Lmao so our oline has trouble in pass pro..and you think a coach would put a RB in who has trouble in pass pro on top of those issue..that by the way isn’t why Lo not

Advertisement
Now this is turning into a Burns bashing contest. Burns is a terrific kid and good talent. Didn’t have a great game but no one else did either. This thread sucks.

I can’t say if Burns sucks or not, but the main point most are trying to make is this staff seems to have mismanaged and/or flat out lied about players and their injuries. Lo was supposed to play in the CMU game and Manure even admitted to it... but the coaches called a **** game and he got no carries. Then he has 3 eligible games left and gets nothing in FIU (another coaching debacle... worst loss I’ve watched). Cam gets hurt and he gets 1 play to block for Burns who flat out didn’t look like he should be in the top 3 of RBs at the U. Complete fail by Manure, Penos and co!

Advertisement
I do not know the extent of Lingard's injury. I don't know how each RB practices. But I do know that I don't trust one thing from this staph after this season.

And as to Burns, I like that he runs forward in short yardage. However, he missed opportunities to bounce it outside for significant gains against FIU and Duke. He appears to have some combination of: 1)tunnel vision; 2) executing the play to the letter regardless of circumstance; 3) lack of the speed/quickness he used to. Burns is not the future for RBs at Miami.

Very unclear to me why we haven't seen Lingard vs. FIU and Duke.

Advertisement
I do not know the extent of Lingard's injury. I don't know how each RB practices. But I do know that I don't trust one thing from this staph after this season.

And as to Burns, I like that he runs forward in short yardage. However, he missed opportunities to bounce it outside for significant gains against FIU and Duke. He appears to have some combination of: 1)tunnel vision; 2) executing the play to the letter regardless of circumstance; 3) lack of the speed/quickness he used to. Burns is not the future for RBs at Miami.

Very unclear to me why we haven't seen Lingard vs. FIU and Duke.
Burns ran well imo given what the oline presented. He does look like a Miami caliber back. Not a superstar but he has a bust and moved the pile on contact a few times. He has a natural running ability that’ u will see once he gains exprience and confidence..

Advertisement
I'm saying it now, Avantae Williams is going to UF, and Lo will follow via the portal...****, I would if I was him at this point. This corching staff is criminal

I'm saying it now, Avantae Williams is going to UF, and Lo will follow via the portal...****, I would if I was him at this point. This corching staff is criminal
Avante likely not a take for UF at the moment. This world explain why UF didn't push for Rooster.

Advertisement
Back