Lorenzo Lingard Jr. IS HEALTHY....

Advertisement
Keep thinking it's the best players that get the burn. If you stick ur head as far up mannys *** as you do some posters here manny will give you some burn too.
Interesting. How much control, who plays or not in this instance, do you think Enos has on offense?

This is where I am.

It honestly sucks that he's healthy and not getting run, but I would have to ask... Would he make a difference?

Not a knock on him... But when a kid is less than 100% (and I would assume he is based on the type of injury and when he suffered it), do you risk further injury behind a sub-par line? This is a kid that you figure, if you can maintain the relationship through next season, could be a STAR for you next year. Why put him out there to potentially get banged up in a throw-away season?
he has a knee brace on his knee bro..idek if the ppl on this board realize it. He’s only a true sophomore...we came into fall camp with 2 healthy backs..him not being one of them. He didn’t participate in spring ball because he was recovering ..Lingard got cleared..if I remember correctly early during the year..Now my problem isn’t fear of him reinjuring but at what point do the fans who want 1 to play take into account, there were 3 guys fully in front of him when he got cleared...he’s a former 5star so fans think he should automatically just jump 3 other guys..What I know for a fact is Deejay was a better back. I know for a fact that cam is talented in his own right. And they struggled finding space behind this bunch..so what difference would Lingard truly make behind this line

I too am waiting for the details....

To me this is another family “look at me” thread. I want Lo to play and excel at Miami as much as anyone, but I am also willing to wait until next year for that to happen...

You guys are funny man, wouldn’t I post a lot more often if attention is what I wanted. LOL
I didn’t say anything the entire season.

Advertisement
Then why did he “volunteer” for a redshirt? Doesn’t add up.
You guys swear the staff tells you the truth about the program. What anyone who knows the program could tell you is the staff thinks our fanbase is morons and simply cant handle the truth. I agree our fanbase is morons. But it's not that they cant handle the truth its playing madden all these years has convinced them they actually know football better than everyone else. Pop Warner tought them alot.

You guys swear the staff tells you the truth about the program. What anyone who knows the program could tell you is the staff thinks our fanbase is morons and simply cant handle the truth. I agree our fanbase is morons. But it's not that they cant handle the truth its playing madden all these years has convinced them they actually know football better than everyone else. Pop Warner tought them alot.

So what are the details. Agreed fans are really dumb. Extremely dumb.

Advertisement
I'm the first one to say these kids have to be patient and wait their turn. Being 4-5 star kids in HS and things coming easy isn't how it always is when you move up....that can be true in football as is with life. You have to be patient, put the time and energy in and then make the most of it when you get that shot. Just look at Najee for Bama. He was ready to bolt as well sitting behind Harris and Jacobs....but now it's his turn, with less miles on the rig when he finally goes pro.

That said.....i hate this staff. I hate the schemes. I hate the rotations. I hate the lack of fire and accountability. I hate the lack of adjustments and overall stubbornness with playcalling, recruiting, etc. I have very few positive things to say about them. As a result, i do not blame a kid like Hightower or a kid like Lo for leaving. These kids were highly rated and might have been able to help this abyssal team if given more of a chance.

It would not surprise me to see us lose some of our best talent and be so thin again next year at positions that we get stuck playing more Ragone's and Zion's of the world. We might never get back to 85 at the rate of attrition we've seen and the lack of direction this program is showing to keep anyone.

Keep thinking it's the best players that get the burn. If you stick ur head as far up mannys *** as you do some posters here manny will give you some burn too.
manny defense has always been flawed. he doesnt play the best players. he sucks and needs to get his elmer fudd lisp out of here.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hey, I resemble that! Good to see u back dsddcane!

Advertisement
Back