Lorenzo just blasted Miami on Ig

Advertisement
Doesn’t break third string
Quits
Calls team he couldn’t break third string at soft

1578703506478.gif

Agree up to a point.

I completely see the talking points of those 2 articles. But also in the same breath. With a sport like football; Its so brutal that you never know who's going to have a long career or have their body break down before they are able to get paid for a modern day gladiator type of event.

The media still print the idea that the average nfl career is supposed to be maybe 2 years if the player is lucky. But in the ncaa. There are so many more schools then ever before - the same with high school etc. Also they used to debate on tv a couple of years before 2020 that no kid should play contact football before puberty at the very earliest.

Like the nfl draft combine is dubbed the underwear olympics & some of them get injured even still. But the current draft format is 7 rounds - maybe 8 I guess with the compensatory picks. But there used to be 30 rounds before it became a televised event.

You blame the coaches for being unable to get Lo game ready and contributing. I'm pretty sure the point of "What about Dallas?" was, well, Dallas on paper doesn't have nearly the ceiling Lo has, yet he went and balled out this year. So if Lo only failed because of the coaching staff, why did Dallas do so well under the same staff? Maybe some of that blame deserves to be on Lo's shoulders too then, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I took his post.
You blame the coaches for being unable to get Lo game ready and contributing. I'm pretty sure the point of "What about Dallas?" was, well, Dallas on paper doesn't have nearly the ceiling Lo has, yet he went and balled out this year. So if Lo only failed because of the coaching staff, why did Dallas do so well under the same staff? Maybe some of that blame deserves to be on Lo's shoulders too then, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I took his post.

Dallas and Lo are two different people. Two different personalities. A coaches job is a motivator first. A teacher second.

This isn’t some kid with off the field troubles, and a prima gene. He proved that during his recruitment.

The staff wasn’t able to motivate the kid in any way enough to get him on the field? Sounds like a coach who’s team gets worse with time to prepare.

It’s a **** running back. Get the kid ready to carry the **** ball. We’ll see what Mullen does with him.

First off ... ***k da Gaytah and I’m no longer cheering Lin-da-gawd on.

I just can’t believe these comments about “couldn’t beat Burns out” or not getting carries over Murph-dawg (favorites anyone?!?). Knowing Manure and Penos, it’s most likely that they handled Lo’s situation poorly. And 100% they lied about him getting play in the CMU game. Make up whatever crap about him running upright or whatever makes u feel better about losing a potential stud. And hope u all feel warm and fuzzy about the freshman coming in and saving the day (similar to the peeps saying TVD is gonna come in and be the starter).

Hopefully Lashlee is da goods. Cause right now he seems like a BMW sitting outside a trailer house. This staff still sucks Ballz and most likely are why Lingard transferred, not because he couldn’t beat out Burns. SMFH if u believe that!

Advertisement
**** him and **** fat *** Tweed.

I remember seeing videos of his fat *** on campus with Lo getting rides around campus on golf carts and having access to the coaching staff. Fat **** should have walked around campus to lose weight.
Lmao that's his meal ticket

What about him?

Problem with you is you don’t know football. You don’t know what you’re watching, and likely never played a sport. You wouldn’t know a poor coach if you saw one, so you think it’s a big conspiracy

I put on my first football uniform at the age of 6. Played organized football for many, many years on various teams for some very good coaches whose names are recognizable. Won awards and various accolades. Due to my real-life experiences, my understanding of football is considerable. Sorry to disappoint you.

So, where I am going with this is...don't become a fortune teller because if your pronouncements about my past life are an indication as to your skillset in foretelling the lives of others you will quickly find yourself in Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

You never did answer the question...what about Dallas?

This isn’t some kid with off the field troubles, and a prima gene. He proved that during his recruitment.

It's pretty simple and not a new concept for this kid or anyone in college football. You need to prove it on the field at this level. Because as we see, recruitment doesn't always pan out the way they think.

You get game time by showing your value: offseason workouts, coachability, competitiveness, attitude, football IQ and buy-in. Then it's how you put that all together in practice to earn your way onto the field.

Cam Harris was a pretty **** good number 2 - he had a few long runs (Two TDs) called back in the first few games.

I put on my first football uniform at the age of 6. Played organized football for many, many years on various teams for some very good coaches whose names are recognizable. Won awards and various accolades. Due to my real-life experiences, my understanding of football is considerable. Sorry to disappoint you.

So, where I am going with this is...don't become a fortune teller because if your pronouncements about my past life are an indication as to your skillset in foretelling the lives of others you will quickly find yourself in Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

You never did answer the question...what about Dallas?

Which recognizable coaches?

Advertisement
First off ... ***k da Gaytah and I’m no longer cheering Lin-da-gawd on.

I just can’t believe these comments about “couldn’t beat Burns out” or not getting carries over Murph-dawg (favorites anyone?!?). Knowing Manure and Penos, it’s most likely that they handled Lo’s situation poorly. And 100% they lied about him getting play in the CMU game. Make up whatever crap about him running upright or whatever makes u feel better about losing a potential stud. And hope u all feel warm and fuzzy about the freshman coming in and saving the day (similar to the peeps saying TVD is gonna come in and be the starter).

Hopefully Lashlee is da goods. Cause right now he seems like a BMW sitting outside a trailer house. This staff still sucks Ballz and most likely are why Lingard transferred, not because he couldn’t beat out Burns. SMFH if u believe that!

f8ck the studs coming in....AGAIN ...CAM HARRIS WAS IN FRONT OF HIM ALREADY....The 2 coming in aint to save the day....they are added depth and 2 so. fla kids that likely are better than him RIGHT NOW at football.

Advertisement
14 pages and there's no link or anything showing what he said.

Sounds like everyone got trolled.

Even if he said it, how would be even know yet?

Advertisement
We do NOT give a HOOT what this child does in any shape or form .

It’s like telling us that someone across the world didn’t like his lunch in Antarctica.

I mean, what good could possibly come from you creating this thread? It’s like a High School girl gossip session around this *****. You have to know “drama” will come with this post and you enjoy that don’t you?

That kid is no longer here, he made up his mind and went to a hated rival. Let him be, no one here besides one person should really care about what he has to say about anything.
Or could not read the post and take your own **** advice

Advertisement
Back