LOOOUUUUUUU IS #1!

Advertisement
Our kicker and punter were elite. Our “special teams” was not.
I never said they were. However to be historically #1 at net punting means our punt coverage unit was ELITE.

How was our kick game this year?
How was our kickoff game this year outside of 1 kickoff at NCstate, where we had like 17 kids out most of those on special teams

I mean i get out Punt return wasn't great because of returners put the ball on the ground to much, but our special teams units were good this year.

Advertisement
Remember when we signed him and I was ecstatic just based on the eye test. He just had that Aussie rugby look to him that I thought was going to be crazy good for us. Glad that initial feeling was right.

Advertisement
Remember when we signed him and I was ecstatic just based on the eye test. He just had that Aussie rugby look to him that I thought was going to be crazy good for us. Glad that initial feeling was right.
Well..... considering he's Aussie and played Rugby......
Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Considering the first priority on ST is to field the **** ball? Yes, they still suck.
I think you're confusing 1 phase of special teams with the unit as a whole. teams is plural and if only 1 unit isn't up to snuff, but the other are really good bordering on elite then wouldn't your whole unit be at least good?

I think you're confusing 1 phase of special teams with the unit as a whole. teams is plural and if only 1 unit isn't up to snuff, but the other are really good bordering on elite then wouldn't your whole unit be at least good?

I know I'm not. Giving away the ball when it's being given to you is a much, MUCH bigger problem than being able to kick field goals and punt well is a benefit, and it's really not close.

The game is about possessions, and punting well doesn't mean $#!+ when you force a three-and-out then give the ball back to the opponent 45 yards up field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back