LOOOUUUUUUU IS #1!

Bro my bad. When I see or hear the name Feagles i automatically think Jeff Feagles. I guess I have a built in mental block in place when it comes to Zach Feagles. The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree. Unfortunately, in this case, the apple tree was on a very steep hill and the apple couldn't be any further from the tree. I had forgotten how bad a punter Zach was at the U.
Jeff Feagles went on to have one of the most illustrious
careers a punter has ever had in the NFL. Jeff was a boss. Zach, not so much.

Go Canes!!!

Oh Ok. Lol. U talking about Papa Jeff; yeah that Feagles was solid & automatic....hence the long NFL career. Baby Feagles?? Oy vey; absolute massive disappointment.

Advertisement
Apologies to Lou for the delay in expressing my appreciation. I've been experimenting with a lot of new drugs the past few days.

Congrats Lou, keep it up!

tumblr_mna3hvtO1m1s9eeryo1_500.gif

I get what you're saying, but if we are sooooo bad then anytime a fair catch wasn't called we'd get gashed right? Also our gunners got down the field pretty well. Lou doesn't hang em high like that all the time. A fair catch is more about your gunners than your punter my friend.
It all starts with the punter. How quickly people forget Feagles. Don't get me wrong, great gunners help a ton, but so does a punter that can punt directionally, and sometimes boot it past a returner. It's a team effort, but it all starts with a punter that can kick the **** out of the ball.

It all starts with the punter. How quickly people forget Feagles. Don't get me wrong, great gunners help a ton, but so does a punter that can punt directionally, and sometimes boot it past a returner. It's a team effort, but it all starts with a punter that can kick the **** out of the ball.
I won't disagree with you about it starts with the punter and i doubt anyone will ever forget feagles. We all have PTSD from him. Talk about a headcase haha.

Look i really think we're splitting hairs here. All i was trying to say was something @OriginalCanesCanesCanes just said in a post. Special teams didn't cost us a game this year. Last year they cost us a couple. Can we improve, **** yes we can, but we improved this past year leaps and bounds over the previous year. Lets hope we improve this coming year over last year and maybe, just maybe our special teams will be special again.

It's a very underrated part of the game, but teams with really good special teams have a great change of winning the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back