Looks like we getting a indoor practice facility

Barry jackson reporting that we are on the verge of announcing

Per jackson:
Told that UM said at Board of Trustees meeting today that they are within hair of announcing gift to build indoor football practice facility

Advertisement
I was at last night's building champions tour in Atlanta. Maybe a few people cut checks to finalize the deal? Glad this is finally happening.

Since this is the closest thing to an on-site stadium we'll get the plans need to be phenomenal.

Advertisement
Richt should give them the heads up now. Say he won't sign a second contract here and cement his legacy and our resurgence unless there is a scheduled groundbreaking at Tropical Park circa 2020 for Frenk Field at Bacardi Stadium.

Richt should give them the heads up now. Say he won't sign a second contract here and cement his legacy and our resurgence unless there is a scheduled groundbreaking at Tropical Park circa 2020 for Frenk Field at Bacardi Stadium.
[MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION], na they should nickname it "The Eye"

Advertisement
Yesss!! And please also let us have a legit season that way I can call up Finebaum personally and tell him "Who's delusional now!!".

Advertisement
Consider yourself lucky that the "already posted bro" police didn't catch and put the fear of God in you.

Advertisement
Since it's a keeping up with the Jones' thing, cool I guess. Besides that though, I consider it a collosal waste of money even though this stuff apparently matters to this generation of recruits.

Since it's a keeping up with the Jones' thing, cool I guess. Besides that though, I consider it a collosal waste of money even though this stuff apparently matters to this generation of recruits.

We had like 15 practices or more cancelled last year because of the bipolar weather system of south Florida and you think this is a waste of money? You have horrible viewpoints and overall a lack football knowledge but now we know you lack common sense too

We had like 15 practices or more cancelled last year because of the bipolar weather system of south Florida and you think this is a waste of money? You have horrible viewpoints and overall a lack football knowledge but now we know you lack common sense too

Do you really believe missed practices amounted to anything with regards to our win / loss record?

When we were good, we didn't have an indoor practice facility. More schools have them now than then, but schools did have them at that time. IU, a worthless football program has had one for a very long time. Has it helped them?

My opinion is this. These things don't bring wins, but if it gets you one recruit who would've gone somewhere else because you weren't as blinged out of a program as another, then build it. Unfortunately every little thing matters these days. It used to be about competing and repping your local team....times have changed though. All the fancy stuff matters.

P.s. Anytime you want to talk football Brock, bring it.

Advertisement
Back