Looks like The staff finally had the light go on.....

Advertisement
If I had to guess, this comment is primarily about the receivers and possibly 1-2 d-backs. On the lines seniority wins because 2-4 years of college weight training is too much of a strength advantage and simply cannot be replaced by "young talent".
QB-set
RB-hard to see Cam not starting
linebackers-I don't know that there are any starters. Just a bunch of backups.
TE-set
kickers-set
kick returners-see above comment about linebackers
You don't Flagg is a set starter at LB? Would imagine we'd see a lot of different faces besides him. There are a lot of pretty athletic, talented players in the LB room, staff has a lot to work w/. Same situation w/ safety. Plus extra spot at CB, w/ Blades working his way back, depending on how Ivey does

so players who have been here for 15 years (mccloud) are no longer going to automatically be ahead of players who have been here for 0 years? I love it

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I had to guess, this comment is primarily about the receivers and possibly 1-2 d-backs. On the lines seniority wins because 2-4 years of college weight training is too much of a strength advantage and simply cannot be replaced by "young talent".
QB-set
TE-set
kickers-set
Cam lost his starting spot multiple times last year and y’all think he’s starting? If Chaney’s shoulder is good to go he’s RB1 easy

Advertisement
Advertisement
QB-set
TE-set
kickers-set
WRs yes I’m Wiggins and Pope

LBs is equally as guilty…… trotting Mccloud and Jennings out was flat out embarrassing… I’d rather see young freshmen in TAC, Huff, and Flagg fail but get valuable game time to get better at instead of seeing the same upperclassmen fail OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Advertisement
Back