Looks like regular orange jersey vs. UF

I understand. The article that I posted was about the UM-UF game specifically, and the logo relates to that particular game. If every team in the country wears the logo for every game and every jersey, fine. I just posted the article at the time, which was about one game and one logo.

This is still up to The Gaytor. Whatever they pick will determine our choice. We were the away team last year and wore orange.

"Home team" just means they have first choice of jersey color. LSU wears white jerseys at home. LSU was the home team in 2018 and Miami wore orange.

Only thing that UF has leaked is that they will be wearing Air Jordan 1 replica cleats.

I think you missed the part where I said the EQUIPMENT room stated they're wearing white tops.

The U Equipment Room
@TheUEqRoom

·
17h

We are the away team for the game so we will be in white jerseys, not sure about the rest of the uniform, also we’ve stated before no changes to uni this year.

Quote Tweet

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think you missed the part where I said the EQUIPMENT room stated they're wearing white tops.

The U Equipment Room
@TheUEqRoom

·
17h

We are the away team for the game so we will be in white jerseys, not sure about the rest of the uniform, also we’ve stated before no changes to uni this year.

Quote Tweet

Lets go Green bottoms. Don't want any of our colors other than the helmet to have any orange if they decide on orange tops.

1565830184059.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

The U Equipment Room
@TheUEqRoom

·
17h

Quote Tweet

No, I didn't miss it, and the "Equipment Room" doesn't know ****e. Read what they said, it is very simple, they said we would wear white because we are the visitors. Which, of course, is not always the case, as we wore orange as the visitors last year.

When the Gaytors decide (and maybe they have already decided), we will have second choice. With those cleats, I would imagine that the Gaytors will go with blue or orange (probably on top) and white pants.

The nice thing is, when the Gaytors wear white pants, you can see it when they ****e themselves.

Advertisement
No, I didn't miss it, and the "Equipment Room" doesn't know ****e. Read what they said, it is very simple, they said we would wear white because we are the visitors. Which, of course, is not always the case, as we wore orange as the visitors last year.

When the Gaytors decide (and maybe they have already decided), we will have second choice. With those cleats, I would imagine that the Gaytors will go with blue or orange (probably on top) and white pants.

The nice thing is, when the Gaytors wear white pants, you can see it when they ****e themselves.

You really are going to die on this hill aren’t you!

gators decided. they're wearing blue on white

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back