Looks like regular orange jersey vs. UF

Advertisement
Who are u again? Go back to watching from the sideline.
Yo Gumpass
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ask the UM Athletic Department. It was hurricanesports.com that posted the picture of the orange jersey with the 150-year logo that we will be sporting for the UM-UF game.

The equipment room posted yesterday that we will be wearing white tops, no word on pants yet. Uif is the home team.

The equipment room posted yesterday that we will be wearing white tops, no word on pants yet. Uif is the home team.

"Home team" just means they have first choice of jersey color. LSU wears white jerseys at home. LSU was the home team in 2018 and Miami wore orange.

Only thing that UF has leaked is that they will be wearing Air Jordan 1 replica cleats.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i think thts the pic they used from the photo shoot (everyone wore orange). the logo is on every jersey all year long i believe

I understand. The article that I posted was about the UM-UF game specifically, and the logo relates to that particular game. If every team in the country wears the logo for every game and every jersey, fine. I just posted the article at the time, which was about one game and one logo.

This is still up to The Gaytor. Whatever they pick will determine our choice. We were the away team last year and wore orange.

Advertisement
I understand. The article that I posted was about the UM-UF game specifically, and the logo relates to that particular game. If every team in the country wears the logo for every game and every jersey, fine. I just posted the article at the time, which was about one game and one logo.

This is still up to The Gaytor. Whatever they pick will determine our choice. We were the away team last year and wore orange.

im not arguing w you. i know what you were doing, but i was just posting my thought on what pic they used.

the gator is the home team and will be wearing dark jerseys. This has been confirmed by Miami's equipment staff, who also said we'd be in white jerseys. So the only question is the pants. Considering the gator also wears orange, I'd be pretty surprised if we wore orange pants.

So, by far the most likely combo will be white jerseys/white pants (stormtroopers) or white jerseys/green pants.

If you're a Miami fan, I'd suggest wearing white or green to the game.

Advertisement
Back