Looks like FSU hired Kendal Briles...

Advertisement
Bad news. I tried to introduce Rick and Bedenbaugh to each other on the Twitter, but it looks like Rick hasn't reached out. I'm guessing Rick wont use technology unless it's over 30 years old, so maybe Jon is handling his dad's Twitter account.

I'll try hitting Richt up on his MySpace page or AIM.

CoachMark@aol.com
4VertsMark@hotmail.com

I'm not sure which one he's still checking

To many UM fans worried and acting like pussies about WTH Fsu us doing, who cares who their oc is, True UM fans have never cared about another teams offense when we have a legit defense in place and never will, in fact we looked forward to shutting it down. Matter of fact i hope they get the best oc, whoever that might be, but they can not have coach richt back, that's for sure, and we'll see who the best is!

No offense but you sir are one major goofball.

Advertisement
Take your L

What's the L exactly? That they didn't fire him after year 1? And I missed the part where we blew the doors off ol' Willie Taggart last year. If he's still there next year, go ahead and set a calendar to bump this thread again.

Advertisement
What's the L exactly? That they didn't fire him after year 1? And I missed the part where we blew the doors off ol' Willie Taggart last year. If he's still there next year, go ahead and set a calendar to bump this thread again.

You thought hiring a coordinator meant something

You thought hiring a coordinator meant something

Wow, what a killer cold take! Yeah, it was way out there thinking on my part.

You realize that if it wasn't for his own conscience Mark Richt would be our coach for 2 to 3 more years and none of this FSU stuff is quite so entertaining.

This is why people hate UM fans. We're sitting here at 0-1, too, having lost to probably the most overrated team in the country... But we back.

Wow, what a killer cold take! Yeah, it was way out there thinking on my part.

You realize that if it wasn't for his own conscience Mark Richt would be our coach for 2 to 3 more years and none of this FSU stuff is quite so entertaining.

This is why people hate UM fans. We're sitting here at 0-1, too, having lost to probably the most overrated team in the country... But we back.

Take your L

Take your L

Context is everything. At the time I made that comment, FSU let Willie hire the borderline felon and "hot name" after year 1, we were prepared to let Richt and Richt be our guys for a 4th year. I stand by the comment I made then and now. Bump this in a year and if he's still there have at me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back