Looks Like Clemson Track Threatened to Drop a Dime

Nah since Perry Noble left that has stopped, Dabo even left New Spring bc of it lol
Perry Noble was too busy with his self proclaimed **** addiction and alcoholism. Guess worshipping Clemson football goes hand in hand with those two. New Spring was very disturbing experience for me when I went and met an old girlfriends parents in Spartanburg South Carolina. Was prob the start of our breakup saying that church was weird and seemed like a colt. I went when it was in a Marriott ballroom, crazy how big that church got.

Advertisement
Lol. It’s so funny cause it’s so true. But we still have bag deniers on here.
FE86F0DD-221D-4886-8FFD-61DA7E0645DC.png

So the school gotta buy female water polo players new Challengers now?

Oh the irony.

Title 9 trying to take down the bag game.

Could this be the real reason everyone was so quick to jump on the NIL bandwagon? Will we see liberals writing revenue redistribution clauses into NIL legislation?

Like I said before, few things get under many American’s skin like seeing black people get things they aren’t getting.

Oh the irony.

Could this be the real reason everyone was so quick to jump on the NIL bandwagon? Will we see liberals writing revenue redistribution clauses into NIL legislation?

Like I said before, few things get under many American’s skin like seeing black people get things they aren’t getting.
👎🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement

Oh the irony.

That was in a demand letter from a Title IX attorney. I practice in that area, too; and let me tell you, it is HILARIOUS to list that as a settlement demand. I applaud the attorney who wrote that.

It’s funny how none of these come to light; there’s a UL B-ball assistant coach who was just fired & now have been charged for extortion as he was looking to dime drop alleged recruiting violations. Lol. Chit, it seems like the only time a dime is dropped & investigated is when it’s dealing w/ us, SC, or any SEC team on a come up that’s not a precious blue blood.

If you only knew how they did it...

IPTAY and CU-ICAR...

I admit, I laffed at this. But it makes semse. S. Carolina is a regional hub of auto manufacturing in new plants, non-union I assume. It’s smart to focus an academic department in this. Good jobs, useful applied technology.

Advertisement
It’s funny how none of these come to light; there’s a UL B-ball assistant coach who was just fired & now have been charged for extortion as he was looking to dime drop alleged recruiting violations. Lol. Chit, it seems like the only time a dime is dropped & investigated is when it’s dealing w/ us, SC, or any SEC team on a come up that’s not a precious blue blood.
The obvious pay for play schemes by some of these big universities is crazy how wide open it is. Especially when you take into consideration the little things we did for harsh sanctions for multiple years. I don’t care if kids get paid but if you are not going to allow it we need to see similar punishments when it is obvious. The NCAA can’t bite the hand that feeds them though and it just shows how’s corrupt they are. Just kinda crazy we haven’t seen one player get ****ed and go rogue and out the whole thing.

The obvious pay for play schemes by some of these big universities is crazy how wide open it is. Especially when you take into consideration the little things we did for harsh sanctions for multiple years. I don’t care if kids get paid but if you are not going to allow it we need to see similar punishments when it is obvious. The NCAA can’t bite the hand that feeds them though and it just shows how’s corrupt they are. Just kinda crazy we haven’t seen one player get ****ed and go rogue and out the whole thing.
Let's say Johnny McFivestar decides he's had it with the rules violations. He doesn't like what is going on and goes public.

What does it matter if no one listens?

ESPN - At best, they would say it was a disgruntled player and one who has no evidence - even if he does. The financial ties to the SEC make legitimate reporting on certain schools a political and financial impossibility

NCAA - At best, they'll dispatch an intern to "investigate" the situation. Two weeks later the select school will be cleared

Local Media - Will not touch it (unless it was Miami, who is not really a select school)

That was in a demand letter from a Title IX attorney. I practice in that area, too; and let me tell you, it is HILARIOUS to list that as a settlement demand. I applaud the attorney who wrote that.
Thanks for the insight.

Why would this be done in your experience? Extra incentive for a fast and lucrative settlement?

Advertisement
Those alleged violations were horrifying and shook the sports world to its foundation. These terrifying breaches of NCAA security and bylaws were a scourge, and it is almost inconceivable that the NCAA let us off what we received.

I don't know if they let us off so much as ruined recruiting for several years through delaying and then tripped on their ****. In a way it was worse than actual penalties because at least a coach can tell recruits when it's going to be over. Every other coach was telling Miami recruits that the NCAA was going to drop the hammer eventually even though technically nothing had been proven.

I admit, I laffed at this. But it makes semse. S. Carolina is a regional hub of auto manufacturing in new plants, non-union I assume. It’s smart to focus an academic department in this. Good jobs, useful applied technology.

Man, it's not even an "academic department", it is a HUGE campus in Greenville, about 30 minutes from the Clemson campus.

Perry Noble was too busy with his self proclaimed **** addiction and alcoholism. Guess worshipping Clemson football goes hand in hand with those two. New Spring was very disturbing experience for me when I went and met an old girlfriends parents in Spartanburg South Carolina. Was prob the start of our breakup saying that church was weird and seemed like a colt. I went when it was in a Marriott ballroom, crazy how big that church got.
It was a cult when Perry was leading the church. They lost a lot of members when he was "banished" from the church. He has already created some other massive church apparently, its prob where Dabo goes now.

Advertisement
Back