Looks Like Barry Jackson had an undercover guy at the scrimmage

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read this and can't help but come away with the idea that you think Tate Martell is in some way comparable to Lamar Jackson and will have a similar year to him? Based off of highschool? Can you clear that up for me?
No I said he's plenty capable on the run. This moron 252 acting like a mobile QB can't help a porous OL because Lamar got sacked a bunch of times, I replied he also won the Heisman.

Just exposed yourself you *** *** weirdo
I'm simply speaking your language, it's all you understand. I've never seen a hater on your level, it's comical. You're up in every single thread about Tate throwing your hate, meanwhile I've yet to see you post or reply to anything negative about the others that's been said

Advertisement
Whew
1565053957659.gif

Advertisement
The thing that ****es me off the most about Richt from last year is that he NEVER gave Williams a chance to get game experience even though there were numerous times where he could have played.

Who knows that maybe just maybe if JW gets some game experience then all this QB battle is a moot point and the conversation would be about the OL rather than the QBs..Still can’t figure out why he wouldn’t put the kid in even as Rosier AND Perry continued to stink up the place..
Made no sense at all. Williams needed to put some things on film and learn from it and be able to go live against a defense vs a non fcs school.

Greg rosseau must have like 20 sacks total in all the scrimmages he’s played. Kind of weird how patchan is still ahead of him. Nonetheless rosseau will get plenty of snaps this season.

Patchan is probably our best guy in the run game with Hill and Rosseau as the freakish pass rushers.

This is why I didn’t argue with guys who thought Patchan would start.

Advertisement
@duke4heisman Once again you are lying. Go through my history right now and pull out any comments i made about tate not being able to throw. It should be easy since it's in every thread right?

Who said those are two different people?

I’ve met Barry when I worked in sports down here. Nice guy but he’s socially awkward. Players were always cautious with him for obvious reasons. I do like his work, though.

No way The Godfather is that awkward in person.

Advertisement
Back