Looks Like Barry Jackson had an undercover guy at the scrimmage

Advertisement
Yea. I'm hoping the reason we aren't hearing that there's a favorite/someone separating themself is just a way of keeping the others motivated and engaged.

Orrrrr all the QBs are decent but not great. Seriously, what's more likely, that or an amazing and completely locked down PR misinformation campaign on the level of MI6? Like in that scenario do these kids not have eyes that are able to see if one of them is clearly performing better than the others? Jarren goes home and bases all his decision making info on what he reads in the Herald? Good grief. Some serious reaching going on here.

You're a clown and the biggest hater on this site. Your bias doesn't allow you to be objective and realize facts. You want to criticize his height or arm, fine but he has an elite short shuttle for a reason.
You the biggest dîck rider on here you **** groupie. I am not on any of their bandwagons and that's why i'm able to look at all the qbs objectively. I don't give a shît about his shuttle time or how much he lifts. Can he play fúckin qb?

That's what I'm looking for out of all 3. I want a fúcking competent qb. If that is tate then great. But i don't give a shît about none that other shît you constantly talk about as if it mattters. Put your lil crush to the side and maybe you can see clearly for a change **** weirdo.

Advertisement
You the biggest dîck rider you **** groupie. I am not on any of their bandwagons and that's why i'm able to look at all the qbs objectively. I don't give a shît about his shuttle time or how much he lifts. Can he play fúckin qb?

That's what I'm looking for out of all 3. I want a fúcking competent qb. If that is tate then great. But i don't give a shît about none that other shît you constantly talk about as if it mattters. Put your lil crush to the side and maybe you can see clearly for a change **** weirdo.
EAD faqquit

Advertisement
What’s different than you knew yesterday? 1 more turnover for Perry, Williams threw a couple of close possible ints, martell having more sacks than expected . Ok that’s the bad stuff but what about adding a couple nice throws from Perry and looking more comfortable compared to last year. Or Williams leading a couple of long drives and also knowing the system and martell making some plays. Hard to glean too much from sacks as I’m pretty sure they blow the play dead on these “touch” sacks which would be different in game
Read between the lines yeah all 3 qbs probably could escape if it's live.this tells me our oline isn't getting it done allowing all those sacks in the scrimmage.they better get it fixed or we are going need all the qbs we can find.

I don’t understand why these guys assume that all the QBs suck just because they’re in a close battle.

I saw N’Kosi play and Malik play and N’kosi couldn’t beat him out....they all 3 maybe don’t suck but you have to admit after seeing one play last year and their performance during spring games you can’t be excited that one can’t break out.

I hope I am incredibly wrong and will wear a capital L on my shirt if we get above average QB play this year. C’mon Enos and Berry !!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop stalking me. Talk about weirdo.

hey man i think we can all stop fighting about this. they all stunk lol. whoever you prefer stunk up the joint as much as the other did. none of it matters if the OL isnt good either. lets hope week 2 is better and get along

Advertisement
Back