Lookout for Isaiah Dunson

Is this a Rumph recruit? Asking for a friend
Yes. Which (according to history) means Dunson will-
A. Transfer
B. Move to to striker or safety
C. Start at CB and have no business starting (DJ Ivey)
D. Actually be a pretty good CB but declare after his junior year and go undrafted (Trajan Bandy)

Advertisement
Rumph recruited dunson. And we know Rumph can’t recruit. If he doesn’t know how to recruit and actually get good CB’s to come here, then we will continue to get JAG CB’s. This isn’t rocket science my brother.
I can respect your point of view, about rumph! Because he has earned it big time. But not da kids who haven't earned it. But your ok with me 1992cane.

I can respect your point of view, about rumph! Because he has earned it big time. But not da kids who haven't earned it. But your ok with me 1992cane.
Thanks brother. Dunson hasn’t played a snap here, we haven’t seen him on the field yet, Etc. I hear you. Maybe he’ll turn out to be a player here

Advertisement
Here is a guy that is in our 2021 class and what he ran in the 40 as an 8th grader---People mature at various rates
BrashardSmith5'8" H147 wt.4.7--404.53-shuttle27.5-vertical7.62-3 cone97"-vertical
not quite sure y you tag me but I never support kids being JAGs as true freshmen with 0 snaps logged. Maybe its just me tho.

Advertisement
He comes from a powerhouse program in tucker ga that play high level competition plus he’s talented with great length. A city kid so the adaptation to Miami should be easy in general

Advertisement
But bro, he ran a 4.9 when he was 15.
Here is a guy that is in our 2021 class and what he ran in the 40 as an 8th grader---People mature at various rates
BrashardSmith5'8" H147 wt.4.7--404.53-shuttle27.5-vertical7.62-3 cone97"-vertical

Ran a 4.46 at Under Armour All American Camp---true fastest time there with some real speed studs.

Last edited:
Yes. Which (according to history) means Dunson will-
A. Transfer
B. Move to to striker or safety
C. Start at CB and have no business starting (DJ Ivey)
D. Actually be a pretty good CB but declare after his junior year and go undrafted (Trajan Bandy)
means Bandy wasnt all that.....good college players sometimes aint pros

Advertisement
Pure corners might be able to cover but can they tackle? Diaz values who runs to ball, Who tackles, who sets edges on defense, who teammates believe in them more than if they can cover, he isnt worried about catches..
So in an era of passing and 4/5 WR sets dont wrry about passing, got it. Lol

The good thing for him is his length, which can help guys who aren’t very fast or twitchy. We do need more complete corners. More corners that check all the boxes. Couch is twitchy but 165lbs soaking wet. Verdict will be out on Marcus Clarke but his background position has me skeptical under Rumph.

Advertisement
Back