Lookout for Isaiah Dunson

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
But bro, he ran a 4.9 when he was 15.
In HS track he participated primarily in the long jump and high Jump reaching the HS national elite standards of 22'5" in the long jump. He did participate in only two 200m dashed in 10th grade running 24.43 early in the season. I am sure he went on to become much faster by the time he was a senior.
Let's see how he does on the field as it all speculation as of now.

1992cane

Recruit
U need glasses, how can he look to be next in line of jag's and he hasn't played one snap.?
Rumph recruited dunson. And we know Rumph can’t recruit. If he doesn’t know how to recruit and actually get good CB’s to come here, then we will continue to get JAG CB’s. This isn’t rocket science my brother.

1992cane

Recruit
Is this a Rumph recruit? Asking for a friend
Yes. Which (according to history) means Dunson will-
A. Transfer
B. Move to to striker or safety
C. Start at CB and have no business starting (DJ Ivey)
D. Actually be a pretty good CB but declare after his junior year and go undrafted (Trajan Bandy)

scorpio40

Recruit
Rumph recruited dunson. And we know Rumph can’t recruit. If he doesn’t know how to recruit and actually get good CB’s to come here, then we will continue to get JAG CB’s. This isn’t rocket science my brother.
I can respect your point of view, about rumph! Because he has earned it big time. But not da kids who haven't earned it. But your ok with me 1992cane.

1992cane

Recruit
I can respect your point of view, about rumph! Because he has earned it big time. But not da kids who haven't earned it. But your ok with me 1992cane.
Thanks brother. Dunson hasn’t played a snap here, we haven’t seen him on the field yet, Etc. I hear you. Maybe he’ll turn out to be a player here

cway313

Cane Phenom
Here is a guy that is in our 2021 class and what he ran in the 40 as an 8th grader---People mature at various rates
BrashardSmith5'8" H147 wt.4.7--404.53-shuttle27.5-vertical7.62-3 cone97"-vertical
not quite sure y you tag me but I never support kids being JAGs as true freshmen with 0 snaps logged. Maybe its just me tho.

brock

All-American
He comes from a powerhouse program in tucker ga that play high level competition plus he’s talented with great length. A city kid so the adaptation to Miami should be easy in general

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
But bro, he ran a 4.9 when he was 15.
Here is a guy that is in our 2021 class and what he ran in the 40 as an 8th grader---People mature at various rates
BrashardSmith5'8" H147 wt.4.7--404.53-shuttle27.5-vertical7.62-3 cone97"-vertical

Ran a 4.46 at Under Armour All American Camp---true fastest time there with some real speed studs.

Last edited:

Dwinstitles

All-American
Yes. Which (according to history) means Dunson will-
A. Transfer
B. Move to to striker or safety
C. Start at CB and have no business starting (DJ Ivey)
D. Actually be a pretty good CB but declare after his junior year and go undrafted (Trajan Bandy)
means Bandy wasnt all that.....good college players sometimes aint pros