Lookout for Isaiah Dunson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thnk Clark has the speed to make a more immediate impact but I sure as **** hope both are ready soon or we could be in trouble.

Advertisement
Marcus Clarke is the one, Dunson ain't ready yet.
Posted this before...saw him play both sides against a good athletic Pickerington Central team (D-1 Ohio State champs) with several D-1 athletes....played really good on both sides ... kid can definitely run that 4.5 is legit...hope he turns out to be a good one...

Maybe, depends on if the staff actually decides to play him or not.

He's got the best speed, the most fluid change of direction & has natural Ball skills, he's just still raw to the position but he's a natural Football player, he's the kind of kid you throw him out there & he'll get better with each rep every game.

He actually had a number of INT's in Fall camp, obviously it was 3rd team against Tate, but he can play, just needs some schooling on consistent technique.

I really hope we bring him along & let him play this season, keeping him on the bench all year is wasting his skill set, even if he doesn't play a whole lot at CB, let him be a PR'er too. He's got legit 4.4 speed & is a quick-twitch athlete.
Well hopefully he can catch the ball and not fumble it. Liberty what’re your thoughts on hall back at punt returner? You think he’s got what it takes back there?

Advertisement
I don't hate this staff, but wtf are they doing at CB??

Rumph D'Onofrio should be his name. Should've been gone years ago, but for whatever reason Manny won't pull the trigger.

So now we have barely any scholarship CB on the roster, and we're talking about throwing a kid out there who is NOT ready.

Just like Zion Nelson last year.

They need to recruit better so they can actually develop guys and have real competition at that spot.

What happens if we have an injury?

Advertisement
If I'm either Dunson or Clarke, I'm aimed squarely at getting as high up in the rotation as I can. The cream rises to the top and you have to exploit opportunities.

But bro, he ran a 4.9 when he was 15.
In HS track he participated primarily in the long jump and high Jump reaching the HS national elite standards of 22'5" in the long jump. He did participate in only two 200m dashed in 10th grade running 24.43 early in the season. I am sure he went on to become much faster by the time he was a senior.
Let's see how he does on the field as it all speculation as of now.

U need glasses, how can he look to be next in line of jag's and he hasn't played one snap.?
Rumph recruited dunson. And we know Rumph can’t recruit. If he doesn’t know how to recruit and actually get good CB’s to come here, then we will continue to get JAG CB’s. This isn’t rocket science my brother.

Advertisement
Back