Lookout for Isaiah Dunson

Advertisement
Satterfield is going to have a field day against Baker
characters GIF

He has foot speed and long speed! He will get faster at Miami as he gains strength, he needs to work on tackling and physical side of the game he reminds me Michael Jackson

Advertisement
I liked his HS film a lot but interested to see how fast he really is. Needs to fill out some too, but love the instincts in HS

Man go get Knowles and McBurrows maybe even Carter from Palmetto.

Tired of slow lanky guys that are "intriguing prospects". Go get pure corners.
Pure corners might be able to cover but can they tackle? Diaz values who runs to ball, Who tackles, who sets edges on defense, who teammates believe in them more than if they can cover, he isnt worried about catches..

Aint gotta be fast in our offense to help! Just gotta look for the ball when it's in the air lolol. **** DJ Ivey, get your **** together.

Advertisement
Pure corners might be able to cover but can they tackle? Diaz values who runs to ball, Who tackles, who sets edges on defense, who teammates believe in them more than if they can cover, he isnt worried about catches..
Ivey can’t tackle but he’s so slow he gets put on skates all the time. He isn’t a good tackler. Maybe better than blades but that ain’t hard

Advertisement
He has decent to good long speed plus with his length he won't get beat on the deep ball

Has anyone seen snufalufogus in practice to verify if he can play and can run faster than me? I figured someone would have mentioned the two young corners by now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back