Looking very good for a vaccine so we can enjoy sports

Advertisement
This!

The fastest time for a vaccine to ever hit the market has been 4 years. This here is "fake news", you all can be the guinea pigs.

This is the beginning of a zombie movie playing out in real time
Are you saying the vaccine will be called Phalanx? Brooks fans will get that.

Lol, bizarro universe. Except I was active duty and I'm STILL under contract. Ridiculous that I'd know anything about it.
And I spent 29 years. Maybe we served in different militaries and have a very different understanding of Title 10 (or Title 32) Authorities.

Stop. Please don't turn this into a war fighter argument--as a rule, I try to avoid.

Last edited:
And I spent 29 years. Maybe we served in different militaries.

Stop. Please don't turn this into a war fighter argument--as a rule, I try to avoid.
Its not an argument when you straight up tell me that I dont know what I'm talking about. Yes, we definitely did serve in different militaries. I took my flu shot every year like a good boy. I also watched an active duty male go to the 7-day troop store with a skirt on. Willing to bet you didn't see **** like that during your time. So yes, I'm certain that they can skate out of it like people do every year 1 way or another. The masses will be given it, and yes I'm being anal, but it's not cut and dry for every single person.

I literally said "after being charged" in my post. That should've gave you a clue.

Wow.

The flu shot doesn't prevent the flu.

All in the past, year after year, decade after decade . . . kills a lot of old folks with health problems . . . so exactly how is this supposed to work THIS time? And of course - like all other flu viruses - it's going to mutate! Ever so slightly - always ahead of vaccines.

However - Good News! The trajectory of cases versus is dropping - and when graphed, this will go away on November 4. Per all the gubmint projections.

Still going to be flu this year. Like last year before last. Like centuries prior.

This is such great news - another vaccine - flu vaccine.
Bye, bro. If the last two sentences of the 3rd from last paragraph aren’t an attempt to “analytically” **** stir, then nothing is. @RVA Cane

Advertisement
Its not an argument when you straight up tell me that I dont know what I'm talking about. Yes, we definitely did serve in different militaries. I took my flu shot every year like a good boy. I also watched an active duty male go to the 7-day troop store with a skirt on. Willing to bet you didn't see **** like that during your time. So yes, I'm certain that they can skate out of it like people do every year 1 way or another. The masses will be given it, and yes I'm being anal, but it's not cut and dry for every single person.
I'd ask you to slow roll. As you described, it just doesn't work that way...any NCO or O knows that. C'mon friend. Unless you qualified for a medical or religious exemption you know neither of us took the assigned vaxs because we are "good little boys", it was required with no recourse of refusal. I'm sure both you and I have taken enough vaxs that would make a lab rat blush. Again...c'mon friend.

I'll raise your male troop with skirt on and see you this as I was directly involved in the first 3 of 7 waiver requests for hormone therapy in my Service in preparation of gender re-assignment surgery.

"But WHY can't DoD spend a **** ton of $$$$ to deploy me, refrigerate my personal hormones at the BAS, and assign me my own personal quarters because I gotta be me!!!"

So fun that was.

Thank you for your service and it sounds like you continue in Guard/Reserves.

Bye, bro. If the last two sentences of the 3rd from last paragraph aren’t an attempt to “analytically” **** stir, then nothing is. @RVA Cane
3o6MbrDsnUMtWLP4vm.gif

Advertisement
That’s what Ive wondered about NY. No uptick in cases this summer unlike so many other states.
Somewhere on the covid forum is the explanation for that. It's regional and seasonal analysis.

It's why closer to the equator got it in the summer and the north in the winter.

I salute his efforts and those of the others who report the violations. This has cleaned up, and in my opinion and in the opinion of others who have messaged me accordingly, improved the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards by keeping it more about Canes football.
And I salute your effort for putting up with all of this for free.

A man among us all.

🙌👏🙌

I salute his efforts and those of the others who report the violations. This has cleaned up, and in my opinion and in the opinion of others who have messaged me accordingly, improved the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards by keeping it more about Canes football.
I am a leader. This place that I like so much was being destroyed by the insidious filth of analytics. RVA and I are modern day filth busters here to make this a better community for all, not just for loudmouths and rabble rousers like this wounded bytch, Theoretical Cane.

This is a Canes Board, not an analytics board. You can either help RVA and I clean it and make it a more habitable place, or you can get mulched by us. Your choice, but the people are on our side, and we’re not going to let them down.

Advertisement
And I salute your effort for putting up with all of this for free.

A man among us all.

🙌👏🙌
Not sure how long I can do it. I’m hoping that people will see that it’s a better board without that in the 2 main forums and police it regardless of viewpoint.

I’m also hoping that the House of Androol sends in reinforcements at some point.

I didn’t see any word-that shall-not-be-written in his post, just anti-vaxxer stupidity. “kills a lot of old folks with health problems ”...such ignorance. Do people not realize that the actual flu kills thousands upon thousands of old people - every single year. That is why every person over 55 or older should get it. Even much younger than that - I generally get it every year.

I understand the reticence of a brand new vaccine rushed to market. But not this other anti-vaccine horseshlt.

In any event, older people and healthcare workers should be at the front of the line, when and if it comes out.

Also, this “ when the vaccine comes out all our problems will be over“ is plain ignorant. The virus may have subsided considerably by then, or not, but either way, if Covid is around in a big way then, the vaccine isn’t going to solve anything for months, probably a year or longer... and not by itself

I am a leader. This place that I like so much was being destroyed by the insidious filth of analytics. RVA and I are modern day filth busters here to make this a better community for all, not just for loudmouths and rabble rousers like this wounded bytch, Theoretical Cane.

This is a Canes Board, not an analytics board. You can either help RVA and I clean it and make it a more habitable place, or you can get mulched by us. Your choice, but the people are on our side, and we’re not going to let them down.
People don’t realize that the #KTDT was started by me after consultations with you, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and a few others to clean up the mongoloids and trolls overrunning the board. Only one of us Can start a thread so I started that but it’s just as much yours. Now we’ve had to do the same with the P-analytics.

Advertisement
I didn’t see any word-that shall-not-be-written in his post, just anti-vaxxer stupidity. “kills a lot of old folks with health problems ”...such ignorance. Do people not realize that the actual flu kills thousands upon thousands of old people - every single year. That is why every person over 55 or older should get it. Even much younger than that - I generally get it every year.

I understand the reticence of a brand new vaccine rushed to market. But not this other anti-vaccine horseshlt.

In any event, older people and healthcare workers should be at the front of the line, when and if it comes out.

Also, this “ when the vaccine comes out all our problems will be over“ is plain ignorant. The virus may have subsided considerably by then, or not, but either way, if Covid is around in a big way then, the vaccine isn’t going to solve anything for months, probably a year or longer... and not by itself
It wasn’t the opinion, it was the date reference. People are dropping that date relative to 3 days later.

You didn’t read the post closely enough if you didn’t see the obvious date he cited as to when things will miraculously change. It was a moderately slick attempt to flaunt the rules against injecting the banned subject into the thread.

Advertisement
Back