Looking at our defensive commits

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
**** son. Talk about playmakers. Hopefully they will be put in a position to succeed.

Chad Thomas
Trent Harris
Nigel Bethel
Kiy Hester
Travonte valentine
Hertalu
Wyche
Moten
Darrion Owens
Juwon young

Mayes is the only "questionable" name I can see.

Offense has a lot more of those "maybe" guys with a few playmakers that jump out to me in Kaaya and Berrios. berrios is going to be **** in the slot. Can't forget the solid OLINE class and Yearby and Powell.

With all the doom and gloom around here right now, this recruiting class is looking very very strong. If nothing else it would be a win to keep what we have now and that's what the focus should be. Adding a JC Jackson or a Rudolph would be just a mega bonus to an already solid class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best defensive class in the nation. Coach D'Onofrio is going to have a field day with these guys teaching them the intricacies of modern day football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also I love to see all the writers raving about Valentine dominating everyone at the Army AA practices with his amazing quickness, Thomas dominating in 1 on 1's and 11 on 11 at UA AA game practices and Owens playing well at the SF AA practices. At least 3 studs in the front 7!!!

Advertisement
They're saying Valentine showed that he is a top 3 DE in the nation. Linder's little bro supposedly showed out too

This class is as good as any....you have a big time QB recruit....two big time WR recruits.....one of the best RB in the country, a big TE and the best OL class in the country. The DL is amazing, the LB's are solid and very athletic and the DB's are looking really good.

Yo for once can the thread be about the ******* recruits?! Please stfu about the coaches and let these kids get some shine for what they've done instead of us talking about coaches and uncommitted players lets talk about the kids who're trying to make a difference here

Best defensive class in the nation. Coach D'Onofrio is going to have a field day with these guys teaching them the intricacies of modern day football.

This act is getting really freakin old...really quick

It's not even slightly humorous

I'm sorry you're offended, and I'll pray for you tonight. I appreciate you very much as the site's best arbiter of what's funny and what isn't. Your critique a few days ago of What The **** was brilliant. Based on his lack of rep I'm sure the majority of the site sees it the same way you do.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful critique.

Advertisement
Back