Looking at our defensive commits

Advertisement
They're saying Valentine showed that he is a top 3 DE in the nation. Linder's little bro supposedly showed out too

All our guys supposedly did well except for Linder. He had that on pancake against A Brown, but one of the Rivals guys said that he is small and for the most part was overwhelmed. Also I'm not referencing the clown Ferman cause I know he said the same regarding Linder. Valentine is gonna be a big mover in the rankings. I also expect Owens to make some noise.

Best defensive class in the nation. Coach D'Onofrio is going to have a field day with these guys teaching them the intricacies of modern day football.

This act is getting really freakin old...really quick

It's not even slightly humorous

No, the post isn't funny. I don't think that is the intent. Seeing everybody get rustled is funny. And that's the intent.

Advertisement
we need someone to come in and replace jimmy gaines. hopefully one of these kids is good at pushing people out of bounds

Best defensive class in the nation. Coach D'Onofrio is going to have a field day with these guys teaching them the intricacies of modern day football.

No, the post isn't funny. I don't think that is the intent. Seeing everybody get rustled is funny. And that's the intent.

Or we could just have a recruiting board that actually intelligently discusses recruiting without trolling

Or we could just have a recruiting board that actually intelligently discusses recruiting without trolling

AMEN

Advertisement

Save the "rustled" nonsense for the WEZ.

This was a post made to bring attention to the quality of our defensive class, not some douchebag attempting to sharpen his subpar comedic chops on the recruiting board.

I normally laugh hard as ****, but WTH and 'Chise just been trying WAY too hard lately.

Sorry for the call out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is my bold prediction. He has the highest upside of the defensive commits IMO.

I'm sorry you're offended, and I'll pray for you tonight. I appreciate you very much as the site's best arbiter of what's funny and what isn't. Your critique a few days ago of What The **** was brilliant. Based on his lack of rep I'm sure the majority of the site sees it the same way you do.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful critique.

Don't mind it all chise.

i love demterius but chad and travonte might be higher. he is a sleeper. then again, thats if ag doesnt bolt to psu and destroy this class. we actually have psu fans begging him to come there and miami fans begging him to go.

i love demterius but chad and travonte might be higher. he is a sleeper. then again, thats if ag doesnt bolt to psu and destroy this class. we actually have psu fans begging him to come there and miami fans begging him to go.

I wouldn't really call him a sleeper anymore. 4-star on both Rivals and 247

Advertisement
Back